Chapter 2: In the Land of Waves

Start from the beginning

"We would like to enter in the Land of Waves. Me and my friend wanted to visit someone we can trust." Ulrika tells him a half truth and half lie.

"Isn't it? I'll row you there, over the sea of waves, taking note that you have to be quiet. We can't afford to get caught by Gato's thugs and their rogue ninja." Boat driver said with warning about the dangers in Land of Waves.

Although Ulrika and Naruto doesn't know who Gato is but they could read the expression of Boat Driver that he is very serious and it is a hell risk to enter in the Land of Waves.

With that, Ulrika accepted it and gave him the bag of gold. As she give it to him, the boatman saw the amount and realized it was a big deal. He prepared the boat and got onboard. Once the children went onboard, Ulrika and Naruto sat down while the boatman began rowing with the oars as they entered in the Land of Waves.

(Few Minutes Later)
As they were arrived in the shore, Ulrika and Naruto get out of the boat as the boat driver said.

"Okay kids, this is as far as I can go. You better get somewhere safe right now, I recommend both of you to stay at Tazuna's place. You'll be safe there so please, refrain yourselves from been caught by Gato's attention. Understood?" Boat driver said to them.

"Thank you for your words, sir. Judging by what we saw, that bridge belongs to the person you called Tazuna?" Ulrika asked him about the owner of the bridge project.

"Yes he builds that bridge into a strong one. After all he is our great bridge master and the main reason is that he is a main obstacle to Gato. By the way, Gato is an evil owner of the Gato company and a billionaire man. He owns a ship trading company which he only carry Drugs, stolen resources and treasure, and he even enslaved the people and sent them worldwide as a slave or sex slaves. He is a monster in human flesh. If you two grown up as a shinobi or warrior, help those people who were suffered by Gato's rule." He said with heartbroken emotions. This made the two blondes felt pity about the people's fate in Land of Waves.

"I understood sir. Me and Naruto will save this wave country from the evil like Gato himself. I hope it will come in the future." Ulrika said with a promising smile which the boat driver thanked her. Then Naruto himself realize that its not only him who is suffered but others too. So he is determine to become stronger and smarter as a shinobi just like his Grandpa figure Hiruzen who is a previous hokage.

After that, the boat driver decided to row the boat back to his place. Then Ulrika and Naruto decided to head towards Tazuna's location by taking a short cut.

In few hours later, they have arrived looking at Tazuna's home so they came to the entrance door before knocking it.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

After they knocked the door, someone opens the door revealing Old man Tazuna.

"(Look at the kids) What the? Why are you kids doing outside at night time? Come inside, you need to warm yourselves." Tazuna said as he let them come inside his humble home before he closes and locked the door.

This time, Ulrika and Naruto were sitting on the couch, warming themselves by the fireplace. Then Tazuna offered them a hot chocolate, which they accepted and drank.

"So what're you kids doing outside? You don't know it is dangerous, right?" Tazuna asked them.

"Sorry old man, but Ulrika-chan said it will be best to head here in Land of waves to take shelter. By the way, I am Naruto Uzumaki and I came from Konohagakure." Naruto said as he removed his Namikaze name.

"Konohagakure?! (Look at Ulrika) And you, miss...?" Tazuna said before asking Ulrika's name.

"Ulrika Ledesma. I don't belong to any hidden village. I belong to a place called D'natia, my home country." Ulrika answered his question.