"Mmm, I guess so. I just liked having you around, like old times. I never get to see you that much so having you here just felt like we were kids again." Janet smiled warmly as she opened her arms for her baby sister to lean in.

"Awe, I've enjoyed my time here. I promise we will spend more time together. I love you Toy, very much." The sister's hugged for a moment.

"I'll keep Eissa for you tonight." Janet frowned.

"Not you stealing my son."

"As I should, because if I know you... I know that Taraji is going to weasel her head in between your legs. I do not need my darling nephew exposed to that." Janet threw her head back as she cackled loudly.

"Omg Toya!"

"Uh uh, and don't try to deny it either. It's been 2 weeks since you've had sex. Also, Eissa has been in bed with you every night so you can't help yourself. I know yall are going to fuck like bunnies so leave my nephew here. He'll be ready for pickup tomorrow, if yall have tapped out by then."

"You say it like he's a package." Janet snorted as she packed the remaining items she'd brought along with her.

"But, you're wrong. It's not going to happen that fast." Janet kissed her sister on the cheeks just before heading out of the guest room. Latoya walked her sister out to the car and helped her with her things.

"I bet you the new Gucci bag you won't last an hour talking before you tackle her." Janet turned around shocked.

"Wowwwww! You really think I'm going to cave that fast????" Latoya nodded with her arms folded. Janet scoffed as she held out her hand to shake on it.

"Alright then, bet." Latoya shrugged casually after the shake, she just knew she'd win the bet.

"Hey, all jokes aside, I really do wish yall the best. I like her, and I like you with her, you're much more happier now. Go easy on her, okay?" Janet sighed.

"I will, and thank you. I'll let you know what happens, I love you!!"
---

Taking a drive that was only 20 minutes felt like hours for Janet. She went over everything she had planned to say to her lover before any sexual activities arrived. She knew she had to be strong for the moment and that bag. Finally arriving home, she sat in the car for a minute.

"Okay, here goes nothing." Before she could even make it to the door, it was swung open. A very ecstatic Taraji ran out. She nearly knocked the icon over in excitement.

"Oh baby, I've missed you so much!" The girlfriend squealed as she peppered her lovers face with short kisses. Janet chuckled while pulling away a bit.

"I've missed you too honey, let's go in." Hand in hand the couple walked into their home. Making their way to the living room, on the table sat two cups of warm tea. There was a short silence as the two sat on opposite ends of the couch with their warm drink in hand. Setting her cup down, Janet waited for her significant other to begin.

"Well, umm... I just want to first apologize. I am so sorry for everything I've done and said. I take full responsibility, you did not deserve any of that. I am so grateful for you, especially in that moment. You make me so happy and I promise to never disrespect you like that again." She exhaled, still bouncing her leg anxiously.

"I forgive you baby."

"Okay, so I promised Tasha that I'd go see a therapist to help me grieve properly. I will start off going alone, but..." She stopped.

"But what?"

"But... I'd like it if maybe you could come with me? It doesn't have to be every session, maybe like one or two?" Janet smiled softly.