Jill on a Rampage

Começar do início

Holly: I don't have time to make costumes.

Kelly: I have to make two!

Christi: I have to make two and the same color because apparently I am going for the Tony's. 

All laugh

Jill: You guys don't have old costumes, Your kids have been dancing since-

Melissa: We're not allowed to use them again. 

Melissa: Your not allowed to use any of your costumes again

Jill: I still- I have a ton of costumes.

Melissa: I know but you are not allowed to use any of them, she said

Kelly: She said none.

Jill: Trust me, I have costumes she has never seen onstage or on my daughter or on anyone else.

Jill: She's not going to know. 

Christi: She will know.

Christi: You see how it worked out for you with the special part, you got booted down to the end of the pyramid. Now your going to go against the costume thing. You came in with your boots on!

Kelly: Exactly! I want to know why you got to wear your boots, and I had to take mine off.

Jill: Oh, Well you know I am kind of getting tired of her rules and I actually understand what's going on here and I won't let that happen again. Where my actions affect my child!.

Christi: Well that all happens here, You better go to a new studio. She's on of those people that every time something happens she writes them into a contract! Why do you think we are still sitting here!?

Christi: She wanted to blackball my daughter in the world of dance because I wanted to leave. She is flat out crazy.

Jill: Yeah I don't know. How much clowning can she do?

Christi: She's got a lot of connections.

~~

Y/n's Pov: 

 This week I am doing a lyrical acro solo called 'Frozen in Time'. It's about a girl who is stuck in the snow and has to try to find her way back home, but she has a lot of obstacles in her path, and that makes it harder for her to get home so it feels like she is stuck in time.

There are a lot of jumps and and turns in it and I know that I always say I really like all my solos but I promise this time I really like this solo!

I think Abby gave me this solo because she wants me to see that there is no easy road to success and I will have obstacles in my path. 

"One.. Two... Three leap!" Gianna says and she helps me go through the hole solo. I really like when Gianna helps me because she doesn't yell at me during the rehearsal. She also goes threw the dance with me by marking it.

I went over the whole solo with Gianna once more. Before Abby came in.

"How is it going? I want to see it" She says before telling me to go over it once more. 

I went over the solo once more and then when I was done I stood up.

"On those turns you need to get higher on relevé because you are off beat on the counts because of that. They are slow because of how low you are to the ground." She tells me and I nod.

"People are out to get you y/n, and you need to start taking that really seriously. This should be an easy in for you but you have to put in the effort." Abby says and I nod.