"Payton" and Ms. Abby takes off the blank spot on the pyramid, and we run over to her.

*Interview with Payton*

My name is Payton and I am fourteen years old and I have been dancing at Abby's for four years, Not everyone is able to make the Abby lee dance company's competition group so I am happy to be part of it this week.

 *Interview over*

"Ok girls, Payton, you finally have a place, but you need to prove yourself, You are on probation, you are the new kid on the block. Moms you ae dismissed let's get ready to rehearse, Moms you may leave." 

*Five days till the competition*

Abby wanted Kenzie and I to learn the group dance but we were not in the group number for this week. Her reason was that this piece could not be ruined by two girls who won't understand the concept of the dance. 

I think that she just didn't want us to do the dance because we are still really just starting to actually be serious about dancing. 

We were going over it again, I really didn't like that Payton was against Nia because Payton was older than us and and well It doesn't really make a lot of sense. 

Holly came in after and she wanted to talk to Abby about Nia playing the role as the bully. 

"Payton you are going to be the bully, Nia you are not the bully, Sorry kid but your mom just took that away from you!" She says to Nia.

She started to teach Nia the other parts of the dance, while she pulled Kenzie and I out of the group into the back of the room where I started to go down into my middle split. 

"Chloe you are going to enter first you are at the top of the pyramid, don't blow it." Abby says. 

"Chloe I don't know why your mother always says you and your sister have low confidence because you are both one of the cockiest kids I have worked with."

Third Pov: 

That comment made both of the girls look at Abby. 

*Interview with Chloe-y/n*

Chloe: Sometimes when Ms. Abby says things to me and my sister, they are not always the nicest things.

Y/n: But even when she says things, they do really hurt because we are just trying. Sometimes she calls us dumb blondes and stupid. 

Chloe: It just hurts because she would never say those things to Maddie, Maddie is always right. 

*Interview over*

Abby: I am giving you both legs straight and you are giving me one bent. I tell your sister don't just sit there and do nothing and look at what she is doing, Nothing!

Abby: They just don't have a brain in their head, it's crazy. 

Chloe starts to cry while y/n leaves the room. Sometimes Abby says things to the girls that are equivalent to bullying, she just doesn't know the wrong from the right.

*Interview with Christi*

I have to be very carful with the fights I pick with Abby because she has made it clear that she doesn't like me, but when I see Chloe crying, like the tears are hitting her shirt and y/n leaving the room, I just think what is going on in there?

*Interview over*

The girls keep going on with the group dance and Abby still yelling at Chloe about choreography, Until it was time to go home.

Leap for the Starsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें