Brookes Turning Point

Começar do início

*Interview over* 

"Now the group dance that everyone is in except Mackenzie and Y/n is about a child being born but it's called born to dance. Brooke you need to be the glue that holds it together because that's what Maddie has always been."

"Moms please leave, girls spread apart let's get going." Abby said while the moms walked out. 

*Five days till the Competition*

The girls where practicing the group dance while y/n was in another room practicing her solo. She remembered everything that Abby had taught her from the week before last so practicing this was pretty easy. 

All of a sudden the door opened.

"Guess Who!" Luke said walking into the room. 

Y/n stopped what she was doing and ran over to where her was standing. She hadn't seen him since his brothers party. 

"Luke! Your back! How was your trip?" Y/n said 

"It was good! I went zip-lining and my brother fell into the lake which was really funny." He said letting go of their hug. 

"What are you doing?" He asked 

"I'm working on my solo that Ms. Abby gave me two weeks ago" She said 

"Wanna see it? I have no music but you can see it with counts" He nodded and she got up and went threw the whole dance with Luke. 

"It looks really good, I think it will be a winning number!" He says getting up from where he was sitting on the floor. 

"Thanks! Well I have to go! I will see you later I have to help Kenzie" She said giving him one last hug. 

"See you later y/n!" He said and they both went their separate ways. 

*Three days till the competition*

Y/n's Pov: 

I was watching Kenzie learn her solo and I am scared because she does really good at jazz because it's kind of like acro but not really though it's close enough.  

Her dance is called show time and she is the leader of a band and mine is fame because I can be in the hall of fame. It's really anyone's game though. 

I think that if the judges like mature dances I will win, but if they like fun and entertaining dances Kenzie will defiantly win. 

"Mackenzie, do you understand that you are representing the Abby lee dance company, and last year you were like a baby but now you need to get out there on that stage and make me proud." Abby says to Kenzie who nods.

"Y/n! Let's go this should look really good." Abby says and I get up and go over to my starting position. 

*Out with the moms at the restaurant*

Kelly: I talked to Brooke last night, and she has had it with Abby, telling her how she is not the leader of the group and I know she is at the top of the pyramid this week. but she keeps downgrading her. 

Kelly: And she is at the point where she wants to.. try out for cheerleading. The problem is our competition is Saturday. Though I feel like if I don't send her, she is going to blame me but on the other hand I feel bad for the group.

*Interview with Melissa*

If Maddie came to me and said that she wanted to do something other than dance, I would not let her during the season. It lets down the group if you are not committed to the whole season.

*Interview over* 

Kelly: I don't think she is going to like it but I need her to find that out on her own.