Trust (Angst😨)

Ambrosius' POV;
Something is wrong.. Bal's being weird, every time i ask him something he's 'silent'. Every time we do anything really intimate or even just being close to him he has this face. A face of regret? Or something more. "Hey Bal?"
"Yes love?" Ballister replied.
"Whats wrong with you, or us?" I questioned as i put my hand over his. "You always seem like you fell out of us," He then looked at me frowning his eyebrows.
"Its nothing," He then 'reassured' me as he smiled then continued reading across the table from me. But thats the thing. Bal doesn't just say 'Its nothing'. He responds with a short sentence when he's upset.
"Bal, cmon you can talk to me," I stated. He then sighed as he closed his book.
"Ambrosius, its not you but me. I just don't know if i can trust you as much as i did before," Ballister said in a saddening tone. My eyes widened slightly thinking about what he said more and more.
"Bal i said im sorry, multiple times! You forgave me multiple times. Didn't you?"
"I did but i don't care about the arm anymore, its how you didn't believe me," Ballister added, "You knew me best out of all people and always told me you'll always believe me and trust me, and when it came down to the moment i needed you most. You didn't believe me, and now i just don't know if i can get too close to you again," When he said that. Ive never wanted to cry more in my life. But a part of me was, mad? I didn't even think.
"Well its not my fault, i couldn't do anything to get them on my side! We were all manipulated!" I shouted to Ballister. He looked at me as he rolled his eyes.
"Well you know what you didnt even try!" Ballister shouted back, "You just sat there and went a long with everything!"
"That's because i would lose my reputation and my place as Hero of the Realm! You know that Bal," I growled.
"Wow you care about a stupid reputation more than your boyfriend?!" Ballister laughed angrily.
"I dont! I meant that i would be hated by the people and shut out!"
"Oh god your so pathetic Ambrosius, you care of what people think about you more than how your BOYFRIEND was doing or what people though of him!" He shouted back. I was never good with disagreements, ive always cried first since i love him so much and just never want to hurt him. But he was always good at staying put together (except with that arm..).
"Well then sit there and pout because i tried! I even had the courage to try and start thing over again for us! For us to get our happy ending." I yelled as i felt that burn and knot in my throat telling me that im gonna start crying, i didn't want to show i was sad so i stormed of into the bedroom and slammed the door.

Ballisters POV;
For a minute i just sat there and rubbed the side of my head, then i realized that we were both wrong. I couldn't help it but cry. I was always good at hiding the pain and emotions but when it came to Ambrosius, i couldn't help but always feel bad. He's the love of my life, my best friend. And he meant what he said about trying to start over. And i messed that all up. I just sat there for a bit since Ambrosius needs his usual 30 minute break when he's upset.
After a while i got up and knocked and opened the door slowly. I just seen him asleep. I shut the door behind me and slowly walked over to him and sat on the edge of the bed. I tried waking up but it took a bit since hes a deep sleeper, but once he did he looked at me with these puppy dog eyes just waiting for an apology. It's actually kinda cute. "Ambrosius im sorry, i didn't trust you for things that happened in the past. We're in the present and i only want to think about right now, and right now all i want is for us to make up and move on,"
"Its ok bal, i was being kind of a brat now that i think of it," Ambrosius sighed as he sat up next to me. "I should've stood up for you, i know you would've for me,"
"No Ambrosius, i get why you didn't. You have a big reputation for being related the Gloreth," I reassured him.
"I love you Bal." Ambrosius said as he put his hand over mine.
"I love you too." I replied as i rested my head on his shoulder feeling his head rest against mine.