"Only if you start getting ready right now." I jumped out of my seat, running to the shower.

I showered, straightened my hair and did my makeup before sitting in bed wrapped in my fluffy pink robe as Rose and Jay looked through my closet. They did scream at each other a few times before throwing some clothes at my head and walking out. Once I put it on I was no longer upset about the mess they made in my closet because I looked cute, I walked out of my room, doing a little spin for them.

"We did so good." She stuck her fist out and Jay fist bumped her. I grabbed my phone, checking the time and noticing Azzi would be here any second. Since Azzi was younger she was the designated driver so her car was full of girls right now, including Paige. Just pretend she's not there.

Nika texted me that they were outside, I kissed Rose's cheek and ruffled Jay's hair before rushing out. When I saw the car parked outside I walked over. The window rolled down and Nika whistled at me. I got in the back with her and Ice. Azzi was driving and Paige was in the passenger seat. I kept my eyes on Nika who was already talking about bussing it down on the dance floor. There was R&B playing loudly through the speakers and I assumed it was Paige's playlist playing.

We pulled up to the restaurant and I jumped out with Nika and Ice, not even waiting for Azzi and Paige as we linked arms and found the rest of the girls. They were at a table in the back, some playing pool, some dancing and some just having drinks. Dorka engulfed me in a hug and I could smell the drinks on her. Azzi and Paige walked in not long after us, Paige still walking slower because of the injury.

I walked away with Dorka going to get my own drinks before returning and sitting next to Dorka and Lou. Ice was also sitting with her phone propped in front of her, assuming being live on insta. I got a few drinks, stumbling over my words as I talked to Dorka and Lou about Geno. We all laughed thinking about how he dissed Nika at practice the other day, or how he shoved the confetti in her face after the win against Villanova.

The drinks were starting to kick in and I felt Amari and Nika pull me over to the dance floor. I wasn't really sure what was playing but I just jumped around with them. I felt eyes on me but I didn't care to look at the blonde who I knew those eyes belonged to. I was having a good night and she was not about to make me sulk. A more upbeat and sensual song started to play and I laughed with Amari, jokingly grinding against each other. To anyone else it would look like me and Amari were actually into it but our chuckles between each move said differently.

Afterwards I sat back down next to Ice who was still live. My head rested on her shoulder. I had tried to stay off instagram since the breakup. People assumed me and Paige were together and when I suddenly stopped coming to games and only posted pictures of the girls without Paige in them it caused new rumors. The rumors that me and Paige broke up, the rumors that I cheated on her with Jay. It was just too much to deal with but now I watched the comments flow in. Most of them being about how we looked gone, or asking about Paige when she wasn't even in frame.

"Jules looks gone." Ice read out, looking down at me on her shoulder and laughing. Suddenly Paige came into view, wrapping both her arms around Ice's shoulder and reading the comments with us. People noticed how I shot up and sat upright when Paige joined us. I looked away, staring at the other girls, anything but Paige.

"We miss Jules and Paige's interactions." Paige whispered out, looking over to me and I gave in. letting our eyes lock. I put my head back on Ice's shoulder, touching Paige's arm in an attempt to calm the rumors. It's better people assume me and Paige are together then keep asking if we broke up, or if I cheated.

"That's gonna be in a few edits." Ice laughed, referring to me touching Paige's arm. I tried not to think about how touching her made my fingers feel numb. I put my hand back down, reading the comments and sipping the drink in front of me. Once I finished that drink another was placed in front of me, now on my 5th drink of the night. Paige pulled it away before I could even grab it.