The break up 

(Btw yoko and Bianca are dating in this Bianca does not hate Wednesday)
Enid pov:
I wake up Wednesday is still asleep. I slowly get so I do not wake her. I decided that I'm going to break up with Ajax today. I get dressed and write a note telling Wednesday where am going. I get dressed and leave. I make it to Ajax's dorm. He opens it before I can say anything he asked if I want to go on a date. I say yes and think to myself I'm going to break up with him on the date. I forgot to tell Wednesday what I was doing.
Wednesday pov:
I woke and Enid was gone I look at my desk there a note from Enid. It reads I going to Ajax's. I decided go to find Enid I make it to the weathervane to see Ajax and Enid laughing I just turn around and walk back to the dorm. I mad I thought Enid liked me I decided to read my book. I lay back on my bed and grab a book.
(Time skip) *2 hours later* 3.30
Enid pov:
We are walking back to Ajax's dorm as we make to the door i stop him. I tell him that I think we should break up because I have feelings for someone else. He walks into his dorm and starts crying. I feel bad but wasn't about to lead him on. I walk back to my dorm and open the door Wednesday is on her bed reading. I say hi to her. She ignored me so I walk up to her and get in her face I ask her what I did. She grabs me by my shirt and asks me why was hanging out with Ajax. I tell her it's was becoming I was breaking up with him.
Wednesday pov:
I asked Enid why was she hanging out with Ajax. She said because she was breaking up with him. I told her we should get ready for bed because it is a school night as I was walking to my closet to get my pjs. Enid grabbed my wrist and stared into my eyes and asked could she sleep in the bed with me. I sighed and she yes. She smiled very brightly. She went to go grab her pjs from her closet. We got ready for bed and walked over to my bed. Enid snuggled into my neck and fell asleep. I fell asleep soon after.
*The next day*
Enid pov:
I wake up and slowly get out of bed so I don't wake up Wednesday yet. I go get ready for the day. I put my uniform on and go wake up Wednesday. Wednesday wakes up and says good morning cara mia. I decided now is the time to ask her to be my girlfriend. I look at her and say wens she say yes. I say will you be my girlfriend. She looks at me and says of course I will my love then she kisses me. My face turned bright red as I tell her that she has to get ready for class. Wednesday gets up and gets ready for class when she gets done I grab her hand and walk to class hold her she let go of my hand to I could go to my first period class. I sat next to yoko to tell her what happened yesterday evening. I tell yoko all of the details about what happened this morning with me and Wednesday.
Yoko pov:
Enid tells me about what happened with Wednesday. Enid also tells me that she broke up with Ajax I said finally. I suggested.that we should have a double date with our girlfriends. Enid says yes, excitedly. She said she going to Wednesday after classes. I tell Enid that we should have a picnic for our double date as I was about to suggest another thing, the teacher asked us to stop talking. We paid attention for the rest of class.
Wednesday pov:
I take a sit and wait for the teacher to start teaching. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I instantly grabbed it and twisted the person's hand. I heard Xavier scream in pain. he looks at me and asks what was that for. I tell him not to touch me. he looks at me and says but you let Enid touch you. I asks him are you Enid he says no I say exactly. Xavier looks a little annoyed, but I don't care. He asked me can he sit next to me I say sure. He sits down and tries to talk to me. I tell him to shut up he does, as I say and I go back to listening to the teacher.
Enid pov:
Our classes finally end. I run to the dorm to tell Wednesday about the double date that me and yoko planed. I finally make it to the dorm as I enter. I see Wednesday reading I walk over to her and say hi Wednesday. She look at me and says hello cara mia then she gets up and kisses me on the lips. I try to tell Wednesday about the double date but I can't get it out after she kissed me so I just decide to text yoko to start getting the stuff for the date tomorrow.
(time skip) *6 hours later* 8:30
*Tomorrow is the weekend again*
Wednesday pov:
Enid is already in my bed so i decide it time for me to go to bed. I get up and put my pjs on. I get into bed with enid and lay down as soon as I lay down I feel hands on my waist. I look back at enid she is still asleep but she is pulling me closer to her. I don't mind since we are dating. I turn around and snuggle into Enid's neck as I hear her soft breathing I feel safe and fall asleep in her arms.

                      (Them sleeping together)                         Bye babies love y'all 💕        I finish this at 4:09

Bye babies love y'all 💕
        I finish this at 4:09. I am very sleep deprived.