CHAPTER 5

"I TOLD YOU, I DONT WANT TO TRY THAT!"

"YOU SAID YOU WANT TO DO WATER ACTIVITIES? THIS IS WATER ACTIVITY!!"

"EXCEPT THAT!! No, I won't go there. I still want to live!!"

"C'mon Natouch, they will guide us under the water besides you will have equipment that they will attach to us."

"I know that but I never do anything like this in my life! What if I die?!"

Well I know I won't die by scuba diving (at least that what I hope for) and I'm not scared it's just I'm not familiar with this!

"Then let this be your first time and you can't die. Just think about how you'll never get a chance to win against me is enough reason for you to stay alive."

I punch him in his stomach and even though he got hurt he just laughed at the end. Psycho tsk!

"Please don't let me die under the water. I need to win against that giant monkey." I whisper to our guide but he just laughed at me.

What's wrong with those people? They keep laughing at me!!!

"Okay, you guys ready?" P'Singto asked

"Yes!" "no.."

They look at me, P'Singto sighed and look at me

"You can back out Fluke, it's okay. You don't have to push yourself."

As much as I want to listen to him I can't. I look at Ohm who's just looking at the sea.

"It's okay Phi. I can do this!"

"You sure? Just make sure to remember everything that our guide teach us. Okay?"

I nod at him and we start to go to our boat.

"Ready. 3, 2, 1"

We all jump to the water and I tried to calm myself. As I dive I saw Ohm waiting for me and suddenly he grabs my hand.

I was shock by it but I found myself holding to him tightly.

Our guide signal us to go somewhere and we follow him.

We see a lot of fish and corrals that so beautiful. I was having fun and forgot about the scary part.

I was having fun looking at the corrals when Ohm slightly pull my hands. I look at him and he point at something.

I got closer to him and hold his hands tightly (if thats even possible)

He's pointing at a shark! A huge one.

Our guid said that it's okay as long as we didn't disturb them but I'm still scared! That's still a shark!

After a few minutes the shark passed us.

We just swim for more minutes and after that we finally go up.

"You okay?" Ohm said

"Yeah! I can't believe how pretty under the sea!"

"Well I told you. You will not gonna die."

"What ever you say."

"Not when I'm here."

"What?" I heard something he said between my words but I didn't hear it clearly

"They're waiting for us. Let's go."

We head back to the shore. After we get back the equipments we decided to eat.

"Did you enjoy the dive, Fluke?" Phi asked

"Yes Phi. Especially those corrals. They're so beautiful!"

Phi laughed "Glad you enjoyed it."

"I will not ask you Ohm if you enjoyed the dive. It's obvious."