"Bellamy-"

"I get that you think I'm some kind of man whore now but believe me when I tell you that you're the one I want. Its always been you, you know that" I didn't have time to think before he pulled me into a hug.

I know I should still be pissed off. Deep down I might still be. But on the surface right now was just my raw feelings for him that's been there for a while.

His arms tightened around my waist.

"I'm sorry" He whispered.

"What?" I asked, looking up at his dark eyes.

"I'm sorry" He said. "You better feel special because I don't say that to many people"

"But Lincoln kidnapped Octavia, the only thing in this world I care about. That is, until you came along. I panicked, it was pure anger, how I was acting last night"

I nodded and pulled away, I understood.

"I guess I keep forgetting that we're on different sides of the battle field so technically we should be getting mad at each other a lot." I looked to the floor. Bellamy grabbed my smaller hand in his large one.

"It doesn't have to be that way"

"What are you saying?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Just stay with us. Clarke and I found guns today and when everyone calms down we're going to give everyone one and teach them how to use them" His eyes sparkled in wonder.

"I don't use guns, I'm a warrior not a guard" He lifted my chin up. "But you can always be both"

____________________

We waited until the berries wore off. I sat against a tree and watched everything. Not too long after, Bellamy ran up to me.

"Grab your spear, Finn arranged a meeting with your leader. He said no weapons but Clarke asked us to come prepared anyway. Let's go" He grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"N-no if Anya see's me everything over"

"I'll make sure that won't happen. You're safe with me"

Later Clarke came up to us with Jasper and Raven.

We started walking after a while. My mind was racing, I knew this wasn't a good idea whatsoever. But I trusted Bellamy..

"Where are we meeting them?" I asked.

"Where the bridge used to be" Raven said. I gulped down hard. Bellamy put his arm around my waist, for reassurance. It did make me feel a little better. I felt so guilty, so awful. I'm a traitor to my own kind.

All because of one person.

We walked until the sun came up. I could tell we were close. The blast made a huge build up of debris and trees so the water was blocked from flowing.

When we approached, Us four had to go behind the huge pile up. Where we could see what was going on. I saw Finn and Clarke, and Octavia. Seeing her here confused me. She disappeared right after I saw her last. I squinted to see better. Lincoln came running from out of the trees. Towards Octavia, then picked her up in a hug. My eyes widened, but not as much as Bellamy's. I squeezed his hand.

"That's how he got out" Raven laughed.

Then I heard the clomping of horse hooves. My breath caught in my throat.

"Oh my god" I whispered. Not too long after, Anya appeared from the trees with her two other men. One of them being my father. I let out a small gasp, only making me feel even more guilty.

"It's okay" Bellamy said. She looked at Clarke and got down from her horse, walking towards her. We weren't close enough to hear what they were saying. But Anya looked angry. I looked to Jasper and Raven and they both looked confused but steady.

"Guys! They have people in the trees!" Raven whispered and pointed upwards. I'm not surprised, Anya always comes prepared.

A few minutes passed by and I couldn't see any progress. Jasper had his eyes locked on the archery grounders in the trees.

Then I saw one of the ones in the tree raise their bow, about to shoot. They wouldn't miss. Jasper saw this too, he panicked and jumped from the trees.

"Run!" He screamed. Everyone turned their eyes to him. He shot everywhere he could. A panic broke out among the horses. I jumped from the tree too and threw my spear directly up at the other shooter. It hit him in the neck and he fell.

"River!" Anya yelled.

"River!" My father also yelled. My chest started hurting to the point where I could barely breathe.

"Oh no" I gasped out. Bellamy ran to my side and grabbed my hand. I knew the thoughts going through their minds. It was all over. Then I saw Anya jerk backwards, Jasper had shot her. She ran back to the panicking horses and rode away. As for us, we all ran back to camp.

As for me...I don't know.

I couldn't think straight the whole way there. When we finally got back everyone was asleep. The fire still going, completely silent. Unlike everybody else I was still breathing heavily, possibly a panic attack. I ran my fingers through my hair.

"River it's going to be okay" Bellamy tried to soothe me.

"No it's not!" I snapped back.

"Bellamy.." I said softer. "They both saw me, with you. I can never go back to my home now. I'm a traitor." I put my face in my hands. He put his arm around me.

"This will be your new home" He whispered. I looked up at him, not knowing how to respond.

"Do you know what that means though?" He asked. I shrugged.

"You're mine now, Princess. I won't let them hurt you. You gave up everything for me, I'm willing to give up everything for you if I need to. No matter what, you're one of us now and we'll always protect you"