"You sound like yo name sharkiesha"

I screamed as DD managed to breathe that out between laughter. DDot gave me a dirty look before going on his phone ignoring me.

"Nigga mad salty"

I said rolling my eyes at the him before asking for edots phone so i can play music. I played 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 - 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐥 I sang along while takin a picture of me n ddot.

I tried to type, but my nails got in the way (me rn bro). I groaned in frustration and passed my phone to ddot to type the caption on insta for me.

He laughed a little before typing. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms while waiting for him to pass me my phone.
I got excited as 𝐖𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐏𝐭2 by edot and Dee. Edot laughed a lil before rapping along with me.

After a bit, we arrived at an expensive looking restaurant. kayla laughed before saying

"Ik ddot fatass can't wait to eat"

I laughed while getting out of the car and ddot mugged me, I put my hands up, and edot shook his head before taking us over to our table. I say beside ddot and tried to hold his hand and he moved.

"Nah nigga what the fuck yu doin"

"My fatass just wanna eat"

"You mad salty Ashley"

"Nigga ima"

"You gonna what"

I said and he rolled his eyes flipping me off I laughed and lay my head on his shoulder while scrolling through tiktok. I favourited the videos I saw of me and ddot and sometimes my brother or notti I smiled and continued watching till it was tike to order.

"Can I have spaghetti and meatballs please with coke aswell"

I smiled at the waitress. I turned my attention back to my phone while the others ordered. I laughed a lil at the funny pics on people's profiles. I smiled at the ones with notti or Trey. I was happy my brothers were getting even more recognition cause he deserves it.

Ddot looked at my phone and got excited at the edit of him, and he commented on it I smiled at him before turning my phone off while talking to kayla.

After a bit our food came and we ate and then left to go chill at My house.

--

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐃 goodbye to everyone, including edot, who was going back to his girls crib, meaning one thing I cringed and then closed the door.

DDot watched me as I turned my LEDs to purple before sitting beside him. I looked at him becuase he looks so good right now he saw me and smiled.

"You like what you see, baby?"

He smirked. I laughed before flipping him off he smiled before kissing me while turning his phone off his hands, traveling down to my lower back. He added his tongue before kissing down my neck slowly.

My hands went under his shirt. Before taking it off, he looked at me and smiled before saying.

"Mami, you sure??"