"Yes" he says, I scoff and don't reply back to him I just go on my phone and scroll through Instagram.

Five minutes later we get to this cute cafe, we head inside and sit at a table. The waitress takes our order and we're just sat in complete silence.

"So you ready for your next game with England" I say feeling awkward in the silence.

"No let's not do this" he says back I look at him confused

"Do what" I ask

"Talk, we're not friends so don't ask me questions" he says in an annoyed tone. This is what I get for trying.

"Fine be a dickhead" I reply back, he just rolls his eyes.  We both sit in silence and eat our breakfast, the only time we spoke is to take a picture which our managers told us to do.

He drops me back to my apartment, I get out the car and don't say anything and head up to my apartment. Don't know how I'm going to do this for 6 months, I couldn't even cope with one morning.

INSTAGRAM

JudeBellingham

LIKED BY: Elenasainz, Jobebellingham AND OTHERS

Judebellingham:☕️☕️

COMMENTS:

Username: who took this pic?

Username: praying is was his mum

Masonmount:🔥💫

Jobebellingham: nice pic, wonder who took it🤔

Username: a girl definitely took this, I'm crying

Elenasainz

 LIKED BY: Judebellingham, Isabellelopez AND OTHERS

COMMENTS:

Username: omg omg Jude took this

Username: this means her and jude were out together

Isabellelopez: cutie
-Elenasainz: missing your cute face

Masonmount: hm feel like I just saw a very similar picture just like this

Username: omg I can't with mason😭😭

Username: so confused is she with jude?
- I think so, they may just be friends

Username: so she's the one who took the picture of Jude

Username: she's so ugly what does Jude seen in her
- I know right he could do way better

It's about 7 in the evening and I'm getting ready to go out with Sophia. I head to her house to pick her up, I message her that I'm outside kai opens the door and waves at me, I smile and wave back. Sophia comes and Kai hugs and kisses her bye I smile watching them two, I want love like theirs.

"Hii you look beautiful" she says to me while getting in the car.

"Thank you, so do you I'm obsessed with your outfit" I tell her. She smiles.

"Sooo lena what's on with you and Jude" she says smirking. I pause thinking how to answer, I want to tell her the truth more than anything but I think back to what our managers told us to limit who we tell, cause we don't want to risk it getting out that we're fake and I've already told Isabelle and mason .

"Oh um nothings going on" I reply back

"I don't believe that, I saw you both leave masons house together and he's been liking your pictures" she says I give a nervous laugh.

"We're just getting to know each other taking it slow" I tell her . She claps her hands getting excited.

"I've always said to Kai you both would look so good together, it's finally happening" she says . I give a fake smile acting like I'm just as happy as she is when in reality I wish I could tell her the truth and just talk about how much I hate him.

INSTAGRAM

Elenasainz:

Elenasainz:

LIKED BY: Kaihavertz, Charlesleclerc AND OTHERS

Elenasainz: favourite girl @sophiaaemlia🤍

COMMENTS DISABLED