Yamane Akio

Yamane Akio was barely known singer in a band that never played anything more than various bars and community functions. His friends described him as a kindhearted man who would never raise his voice offstage. After his death, his band fell apart, not having the heart to find a new singer.

Akio was abducted from his apartment on February 11, 2001. His bandmates was the last people to see him alive, as he had practiced with them earlier that day. That night, his girlfriend came to visit him and was surprised to find the house empty. Within days, a missing persons report was filed, and a search for him began.

On the security footage of the apartment, a hooded figure could be seen entering through a side door, and leaving with a garbage bag that bulged strangely. This strange appearance was never accounted for,band no one saw the strange man in person. This man is widely believed to be the killer, but his face was never shown, and there appears to be some doubt.

The following week, the owner of the bar "Yoshida's" (where the band had often performed) was opening for the day, and was met a grisly sight. Slumped at a table was Akio's body. His vocal cords had been ripped from his throat, and he had been shot in the head. His "Alice" card was a king of diamonds, and was found clutched in his hands, along with his vocal cords.