A bit of care

It was midnight. Everything was dead silent. Only the sound of wild forest animals was echoing in the surroundings. Arim wasn't able to sleep.

She tried her best to sleep but she couldn't. She just got up and stretched her hand to grab the glass of water but it was empty.

She stood up and went downstairs to get herself a glass of water.

The kitchen was silent. All the maids had already left. She went in the direction of the tap and filled an empty glass.

She was about to leave when she heard some noises coming from abit far away. At first, she decided to leave for her room but she got curious and decided to follow the noise.

After trying to process, she came to know that they were actually coming from that old room.

She went forward and tried to hear what the other person was trying to say.

Her breath hitched at the mention of the name she never thought she would be able to hear again.

"Seara you are happy now right? He is now going through the same pain that once I went through."hyunjin said and chuckled darkly.

Seara, this name gave her nightmares. Arim never thought she would be able to hear anything related to her ever again but there she was.

The same flashlight from earlier that day was the only source of light in that room and Arim was just able to see hyunjin sitting on the floor with the same frame in his hands which she wasn't able to see properly that day.

His back was facing her and she took it as a chance and opened the door abit more. She could now see the interior but it was nothing to be fascinated about. There was just a dusty couch covered with a white cloth and a broken chair and some other things scattered on the floor that Arim didn't pay much attention to.

She was too devastated to think of anything at that moment. She was about to turn around to leave but suddenly a loud thud sound stopped her on her tracks.

Arim's eyes widened at the sight Infront of her.

She saw him lying on the floor with the photo frame still in his hands. Arim rushed towards him and sat down on the floor beside him.

"Hyunjin, hyunjinshi...."she patted his cheeks lightly but there wasn't any movement in him.

She panicked. Not knowing what to do, she tried to lift him up with the support of her shoulder and succeeded in doing so.

She somehow managed to drag him to his room which was the closest. She lay him down on the bed and checked his temperature afterwards.He was burning in fever.

Arim hurriedly left the room and came back after a minute with a bowl full of luke warm water and gave him the necessary first aid he needed at the moment but the fever never went down instead it kept on getting more intense.

Unable to process anything, Arim went downstairs and informed on of the guards who was on night duty. Although she was still scared of those buff muscled males but for the sake of humanity she tried whatever she could to help him.

Soon after, the physician arrived and began to check him. Arim just stood there and tried to absorb everything that happened in just a matter of seconds. Her chain of thoughts cut off when the physician spoke,

"He needs plenty of rest. I've already suggested the meds. Don't forget to give them to him on time."

Arim nodded and the physician was about to leave when she stopped him,

"When is he going to wake up?"she questioned.

"Don't worry he will most probably wake up in the morning. It's nothing serious, just stress. He will be alright soon."the physician replied smiling afterwards.

"Thank you."said Arim and the doctor left.

After he left, Arim went in his direction and checked his temperature again and it was going down now. Unknowingly a smile appeared on her face but she was quick to hide it.

"What is happening to me? Who are you? Why am I feeling like this towards someone who is no one but a mere stranger."she whispered slowly and then sat on the bed beside him.

She tried her best not to fall asleep there but sleep took her in it's embrace and she couldn't help but sleep then and there.
_______

Morning arrived. The chirping of birds took Arim out of her dreamland. She rubbed her eyes and tried to process her surroundings only to get shocked.

She was still in a sitting position beside him and their hands were interlocked with each other. She flinched and yanked her hand away from his and stood up from the bed afterwards.

She went downstairs to get freshen up and then came back upstairs with breakfast. He hadn't woken up till then.

Arim just wanted to help him because she was thankful. Yes, that was the sole reason she stayed up whole night with him and also brought his breakfast in the morning.

After entering in his room, she tried to wake him up but his sudden blabberings made her stop her actions.

"Open the door please.... Don't.... I'll find him please op...."

Arim was trying to process what he was saying but then......

Hehe Ik I'm a tease!!
But love you:)