"Hyunjinie, I don't think it's home-"

  "CHAN!!!" Hyunjin ran upstairs, not caring that the other person that was home seemed startled by his loud and angry tone.

  "Hyun-ah, I think he went to the bakery to work with Minho Hyung." Changbin said, opening his door and rubbing his eyes since he was most probably sleeping, "What's wrong?"

  "Can't tell you now. Go get in the car." He said, not seeming to address his Hyung with respect nor care to explain. All he did was go into his room and grab a few things and then move to Chan's.

  "What the fuck, Hyunjinie-" when Changbin glanced back at the stairs, he saw Jisung shake his head as he ushered him to come downstairs.

  "I'll explain in the car." Jisung eased as he grabbed his hand and pulled him down the stairs and to the car. The youngest two followed them to the car, both worried expressions.

  In a span of a minute or two Hyunjin locked the front door and ran down the stairs, his own bag slung on his back and him carrying Chan's laptop case.

.

  "And now I'm going to hack into the security cameras and find out if there's any proof-" Hyunjin was stopped by a hand on his shoulder.

  Chan shook his head, typing into his laptop, "We can't do that, Hyunjin-ah, it's illegal." He spoke out, biting his lip.

  "But there's clearly some sort of abuse going on! I learned how to hack when I w-"

  "No." The oldest looked at him, a serious look in his eyes, "we need to call someone."

  Chan looked off to the side were Minho stood idle, crossing his arms and looking down at the ground as Seungmin leaned next to him. Both of them were big empaths, along with Jisung.

  It was silent. Nobody knew what to say when Jisung pulled out his phone, opening it as Changbin watched him.

  "Do we call to police or- who are we calling?" He looked at his phone then up at Chan who sighed, "Hyung, who?"

  "Put you phone away." The oldest began to type into the laptop before shutting it, turning to be face to face with Hyunjin.

"Wha- Hyung we can't just... You have t.... But..." Hyunjin stumbled on his words as the oldest took his hands, "We have to do something..."

  "We can't."

  Everyone looked at the oldest, the tension building higher in the room. Few were confused, majority were upset, and one was shocked. Chan inhaled sharply.

  "We don't have enough evidence to put it against him. That note could've meant anything, he could've been stressed." He looked down.

  "But- Hyung, that supposed birthmark from last time is fucking gone, there's even worse marks- he had one right on his jaw- I almost-"

  "It's the law." Chan grabbed the younger's hands, looking into his eyes, "But if we gather enough evidence, we can file a charge. We can't make any bad assumptions because not only would it cost me my job, it would could the store their reputation which would be slander and then they could sue us."

  The redhead looked upset, pulling his hands away. He slammed Chan's laptop shut, his eyes glaring daggers at him. He stood up and and shoved the laptop in his bag.

  "You don't know Baejin like I did... That man is pure fucking evil, so I'll have you fucking know I'm not lying, and once we find the truth, I'll say I fucking told you so." Hyunjin tossed the bag onto his shoulder, looking at Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin. Only Jisung and Seungmin moved. Jeongin looked at him before back at Chan.

  That choice but a lot of pressure on the youngest, since he didn't want to make any of his Hyung's mad no matter who was in the wrong. Jeongin took a step forward, hugging Hyunjin and whispering his apology.

  With tears in his eyes Hyunjin responded the hug quickly before storming out of bakery with the other two.

  "Fuck..."

  Changbin sat down, "We didn't witness it. Your right..." Changbin, though on Chan's side, had a very clear face of hurt on it, knowing how right Hyunjin was.

  "I would love to throw him in jail, but... We can't just assume he did something horrible, just because he was a gold digger."

  Minho didn't appreciate that, "Chan? Didn't you fucking hear Jisung, Changbin you were there. Felix was hurt by Baejin, nobody said shit! I fucking comforted him all night because of how worried he was!"

  "Minho... I can't make assumptions. I have to witness it so the story doesn't get twisted-" Chan tried to reason but Minho scoffed.

  "So you're saying you don't trust them?" Minho looked at him, the emotions clearly making him not thinks straight.

  "I-I never said that.. Minho, you know I can't just-"

  The second oldest shook his head, "Fucking hell Chan, that man went to jail for four years after sexual harassing someone, but yet he got his appeal revoked because it was a 'false claim'."

  "We don't know the story, Minho you need to calm down." The ravenette stood up and walked towards him, "As an attorney, I can't risk making a wrong accusation with the excuse, 'My boyfriend told me so'."

  The purple haired man inhaled, trying to calm himself down, knowing that sometimes he gets over worked up. He glanced over to the kitchen door as he sighed, "I need to walk away..." Minho headed to the back door, swallowing hard as he crossed his arms after pushing the door open.

  Baejin has done so much damage, not only did he use him for money, he cheated repeatedly and verbally abused him, which he mentioned out of the kindness in his heart. He also lied about his age, saying early 20's when Minho was about 17 when the man was in his late 30's. Minho had so much built up anger that he developed horrible anger issues with led him togo to therapy where he met Chan, who was going to therapy, and still goes for depression, anxiety, OCD, for being bipolar, and struggling with his self image.

  Minho leaning his head on the brick wall, sobbing suddenly as he felt a pang of hurt in his mind from the argument. It was too much all suddenly for a pretty waiter.

  A very pretty waiter, may I add.