"Why are they... Alive, yet dead?" Charlotte's eyes widened in horror as she gestured with her index finger. "Their eyes are open."

"They must be under a spell," Edmund hypothesised.

Everyone pondered in silence, attempting to make sense of their circumstances.

"It's the food!" Caspian panicked with hysteria, and he raised his palm out as a warning to Tavros, who brought the apple towards his mouth.

Tavros immediately dropped the fruit in shock. Edmund examined the food on the table, scanning through every item. Then, he spotted a knife out of the ordinary, sitting amongst them. He recognised its intricate design, and his eyes widened, concluding their location.

"Hey, it's the stone knife," he pointed out, "this is Aslan's table!"

Caspian searched through the vines wrapped around the three Lords, noticing their weapons entangled amidst them.

"Their swords..." He mellowly said, pulling one out hastily. "On the table!"

Edmund and Lucy followed suit, pulling the other two swords out. They laid their acquired possessions on the table on his command, stacking them on top of each other.

"That's six," Edmund noted.

"Still missing one," Caspian sighed.

The swords began to glow with a bright blue hue, which caught everyone in a trance. That was until Lucy glanced upwards.

"Look!"

Everyone's heads whipped towards the open sky, where the stars sparkled brightly like millions of fireflies. Lucy pointed to one in particular that outshone the rest. The bright blue star began its descent towards them, glowing brighter by the second. Caspian positioned his sword, wary of the star burning brighter with blinding lights.

As it descended, it morphed into a silhouette, before appearing clearly on the ground before them. The star had apparently morphed into a human being. She was a lady donning a dress of snow, radiating with a glow, greeting them with a kind smile.

"Travelers of Narnia, welcome," her voice was sophisticated, almost hypnotic like a siren's sound. The crew immediately got on their knees, bowing in respect to her.

"Arise." She cued them, and they rose to their feet on her command. Silence diffused across the room as they all processed such an ethereal sight.

"Are you not hungry?" She questioned.

"Who are you?" Edmund questioned back.

"I'm Lilliandil, daughter of Ramandu." She took a few steps forward, "I am your guide."

"You're a star?" Caspian came forward, enthralled by her effulgence.

She nodded in response.

"You are most beautiful," he complimented.

"I— If it's a distraction for you," she struggled to find the words, "I— I can change form—"

"No!" Edmund and Caspian responded hastily in unison.