talkative

*pretend this is one of those cute couple instagram accounts where they are always filming 😅*

-

draco set the camera up before harry got in the car, talking softly, waiting for his boyfriend to come out of the house.

"im going to be pranking harry by just talking and talking, and seeing how he reacts" he laughed softly, "normally our car trips are quiet, or harry talking about something random, which is honestly one of my favourite times to be with him, so im going to reverse the roles to see how he reacts"

draco saw as harry ran down the driveway of the lupin-black house, his shoes in his hands, opening the car door and jumping in.

"hi bubba" draco said, kissing harry quickly and pulling out of the driveway.

"hey dragon, sorry, siri needed help with taking care of moons and I was rushing, sorry im late" harry said putting his shoes on, before taking a breath, and grabbing dracos larger hand, fiddling with his rings.

"thats ok darling" he replied, kissing harrys hand, before continuing, keeping his eyes on the road, glancing at the camera subtly to make sure it was still recording.

"so I was thinking" draco started, harry humming to show he was paying attention, his head turned to the side to look at his boyfriend.

"we should go to target and get a paint by number each, and have a picnic, not today, but whenever you're free, and maybe we can go to that desert place you love?" draco said smiling at the happiness on harrys face.

"you know the one that sells the chocolate strawberries? the ones I got you for your birthday?"

"yeah my love, that would be lovely thank you dray" harry said softly, kissing dracos cheek, before continuing, "how was your day?"

"hazel (dracos sister) wasn't feeling good this morning, time of the month, so i took her to get icecream before noah (her boyfriend) came over, and then, mum and I went shopping for her birthday, and she asked if you, her and I would go out for lunch at that place she loves in the city for her birthday, to which of course I agreed, and then I came to pick you up, that's pretty much it baby, but guess what" draco asked, noticing harry staring at him, blushing slightly after being caught.

"what?"

"i found this amazing place, that I'd love to go to with you one weekend, it's about 3 hrs south of here, and it's an airbnb that overlooks the most beautiful mountain range, and it has a spa, and a pool, a fireplace; it just looks so pretty, and cosy, and i would love to take you" he said looking at harry who was tearing up. draco was worried for a second before harry started laughing softly.

"you really love me huh?" harry stated rather than questioned.

"more than anyone bubba" draco replied, kissing harrys hand once more.

"i love you dragon, thank you for telling me about your day, i love seeing you happy" harry said, drying his face, kissing dracos cheek once more, who turned his head quickly to capture harrys lips - who blushed softly at the action.

"i love you too bub"

-

a/n : thank you reading 💗