Attorney. Xynir remained her emotionless face."I want to remind you that I'm your professor, Miss."

"We're not in the class."Aya crossed her arms at maattitude na tinignan si Attorney."And besides, I'm already fed up with your game!"

"But this is what you want."

My brows furrowed in confusion as I looked at them.What are they talking about? Aya glared at her but the attorney remained her rest face.

"This is not what I meant! You're making things difficult!"

"You want the student-professor relationship, right? I'm just giving that to you."

"Uh, wait."I stopped Aya when she was about to rebat again.She glared at me that's why I couldn't help but to gulp."Uh, I think I should go.You guys can talk privately.."

"No.We will leave together."madiing saad ni Aya at tatalikod na sana when Attorney suddenly held her arm."Let me go!"

"We're not done talking, Phraya."she pulled Aya closer to her."We will talk now."

"But—"

"No buts."

I blinked multiple times when they started to walked away and leave me here dumbfounded.What the hell is happening right now? Aya looks flushed when Attorney. Xynir called her whole name.

There's really something going on between them! It's not about recitation anymore, they're arguing about something!

"Hey, my love..."

I got back on my senses when someone suddenly held my hand causing me to stopped from walking.

Now ko lang na-realize that I'm already outside of the university.

"James.."I called his name as a small smile drawn on my lips."What are you doing here?"

James Hicesky.He's my boyfriend for two months.He courted and chased me for two years.

The first time I met him was when we had a business meeting. After our business meeting ended and handed it to my sister, I was shock when he suddenly called me after few days.

At first, I found it weird because that's my personal number.Only my friends and family know that but, he just said that he has ways.

Doon na rin nagsimula na mag-usap, lumabas, hanggang sa umabot sa ligawan at sagutin ko siya.I didn't know what to do at first because that was my first time.I always rejected every guy who wanted to ask me out before.

But he's so understanding and took everything slowly.He said that it's my first time so, he was being gentle on me.

So, I can't blamed myself from falling with this man.

Tho, I was still wondering why I let him to come in my life.Is that because, I'm comfortable with him? Or because I feel lonely and just wanted to lean on someone?

I was lost these past few years because of what happened.When they chose to left me alone, to suffer alone, to fight alone.I really need someone I can lean on that time until James came up in my life.He didn't give up on me when I rejected him multiple times until I didn't realize that I started to open up myself for him.

I let him to come inside my life, let him to know everything about my past, my dramas about life, those things I went through.And he didn't even complain or judge me and instead, he embrace all those things wholeheartedly.

That was the time I realized that I was already in love with this person.

"Hey, are you okay?"he asked when I was just staring at his pretty face."Any problem? Hm?"