"Where did you go?" he asked hesitantly.

"I think you know."

"You... you met them?"

"Yes."

We were silent.

"Mummy, I'm hungry!" Teddy called from right outside the door.

I gave Harry a quick kiss and said, "You have to come. I told your mother I'd be back with Ron, Hermione, Luna, Neville and you in an hour or two."

"Oh, wonderful."

"You're welcome. And I think we have to bring Teddy."

"Joy."

*

"That's where my Time-Turner went!" Hermione shreiked, pointing at the Time-Turner I held.

"Oooh, pretty neclace, Ginny!" Luna said.

"Um... I dunno what a Time-Turner is." Neville looked lost.

Ron glared at me. "That's where you've been for the past four days."

"Alright everyone, get in the circle of Time-Traveling!" I said happily.

Everyone looked at me.

"What?" Teddy asked.

"Just come with me."

**TIME-TRAVELING!!**

"I don't like this, Ginny." Hermione shivered, and Ron put his arm around her shoulders.

"It's cold, Mummy!" Teddy complained, burying his face in my shirt.

"Here," Luna said kindly, taking off her own jacket and putting it over the infant. "I'm used to the cold."

"Thank you, Luna," I said meaningfully. "Now, everyone, shall we?"

As we walked, I noticed Harry lookng mortified. I took his hand and smiled at him. "You never told me you were an adorable baby, Harry."

He laughed.

"Ginny," Neville said, looking unsure of himself. "I'm not sure why I'm here."

"Yes, or me." Luna looked at me.

"We need your help," I told them.

"But -"

"Oh look, we're here," I said cheerfully. "Welcome, loners."

I tested to see if the door was open, which it was. Praying that they would be here, I let them in.

Harry was still nervous.

"Here, Luna," I said, giving her coat back and putting Teddy down. "Anybody home? Sirius? Lily? James? Remus? No?"

"DID I JUST HEAR THE DOOR?!"

I was relieved to hear Lily's voice from upstairs.

"YEAH IT'S US, LILS," I replied.

"THANK MERLIN! IF YOU WERE A DEATH EATER WE WOULD HAVE BEEN SCREWED..."

"WHAT ARE YOU YELLING ACROSS THE HOUSE FOR?!" came James's voice. "EXTRA SECRATIVE! GOOD WORK, LADIES!"

A smile lit up on Harry's face, and I saw everyone else was smiling except Teddy.

"Who's that?" Teddy asked.

No one answered him.

There were footsteps coming from upstairs, and I could hear them coming closer.

Lily came first, then James. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw Harry, and she kept on looking from James to Harry over and over, trying to distinguish a difference between the father and son.