♡Chapter - 31♡

Start from the beginning

Abhi however was comforting her but was also hopeless from inside he was so stressed.

He got a call from faisu and he agreed to what he said. He took Vaishnavi too the counter made her drink water kissed her eyes and wiped her tears and informed her what faisu told. She nodded so overwhelmed with her emotions right now.

With others.

It's been an hour they were searching for her but could not get a single trace of her.

Dada went behind her consoling Di .

Sid - I think we should return back to mansion and inform mom and dad about this let's go without wasting a second Sid rushed towards his car in which Jaireem and Fainnat accompanied him and left their car for Abhinavi.

Faisu called Abhi informing about their return to the mansion Abhi agreed coming back and they all return back to the mansion.

Back in the mansion. Shivika were in their own room. Spending their quality time. Sid reached the mansion called them. They went to the living room only to see Siddharth with red and puffy eyes. Only he knew how hard he was trying not to cry.

Jai told everything to shivika. Shivay called someone and asked him to trace avneet. Anika was so shocked to even react to what was happening.

They all were sitting in the living area. Shivay on his phone seeking for any possible help he could get now.  Siddharth was pacing around. Atmosphere was so tensed. Everyone was hoping her safety.

Abhinavi arrived after a while. Vaishnavi ran towards Anika and hugged her.

Vaish - Ma, I can't loose her too. Please save her.

Anika who never uttered a word till now could finally register what actually happened.

Ani - Don't worry baccha, she will be soon with all of us here.

Everyone were silent again no one could think anything that was helpful. Abhi calmed Sid down who was looking mess with red eyes and so stressed.

Suddenly Vaish decides to break the awfully tensed silence.

Vaish - Abhi...Abhi locket, the locket we gave her has a tracker.

Said Vaish shocking and confusing everyone except Abhi.

Abhi - Yes, how could I forget. OH God. Dad we gave her a locket which has a tracker. Vaish asked me to fit in it for the emergency situations.

Shiv - Good kids, now what are we waiting for. Let's track it down.

With Avneet

I woke up with a headache in a very bright room. Oh god where Am I?

When I slowly could finally see. I was in a room with painfully so many lights on.

There were my photos hanged around in every corner of the room.

What is happening man. I observed the photos and this were not the ones I posed for nor did I knew I had captured them so...

Oh god don't tell me, I am kidnapped by a fucking psycho lover of mine. That would be so horrible. No it's not like that, I am thinking nonsense well not probably.

I was talking to myself when the door burst opened revealing the one I least expect.

The guy who proposed me at the party. He came towards me and I took long steps behind. Sid please save me. I will kill him if he is still flirting with that bitch and haven't still noticed that I am kidnapped.

That boy spoke afterwards again breaking chain of my thoughts.

Boy - Avneet, you okay do you need something. Are you hungry or thirsty?

Avni - no thanks but tell me where I am please? And who are you?

Boy - I am Manjul, remember at the party. And you are the perfect place where you should be.

Avni - Why I am here?

Manjul - because you belong here with me.

Avni - Just shut it already. Didn't I made myself clear already I don't want to be in a relationship with you is it that hard to understand?

Is he seriously out of his mind idiot.

Manjul - I know you just didn't wanted to accept my proposal in front of everyone, probably because of that Siddharth. Don't worry he won't disturb us now ever. He won't find us and come in between so don't worry okay?

Avni - Manjul try to understand, I want to go home, right this instant.

Manjul - What are you talking about this your home please make yourself comfortable. From now onwards you will live here.

Avni - I don't want to, And what are this photos? You took them without my permission how dare you?

Manjul - You were not with me so I would have to be satisfied with at least your photos.

Avni - Shut up just up. Now listen to me let me go otherwise I will call for help.

Manjul - come on try on no one will be there to listen your cry for help baby.

Avni - Don't baby me OK?

Manjul - I will baby.

He said coming closer to me with each step he took, I found myself drowning in fear. There is nothing I could think about to help myself.

I could no more go back so I slapped tightly across his face. I took the chance and tried to run out of the door but before I could he caught my wrist and grabbed my chin. He was trying so hard to get close to me but I pushed him away.

God Siddharth get your ass here as soon as possible. God help me with handling this bastard.

So that is it for today

Thank you so much for your patience.

Qotd :- Painting or Sketching?

Vote and comment your views

Till Then

Signing Off

Your Author,Arya