Fall | chapter 5

♪Y/N POV♪

"Where are we going for the love of God can you please tell me!" I said as we landed on a building in Mumbai.

"You can see after we actually get there. Okay?" Hobie said with a shrug ignoring me slightly.

I don't know anyone that lives here that it's Pavitr. Did I not meet someone here or what?

Someone landed on the building almost falling as he gave off a warm kind of vibe.

Once I looked up to see Pavitr with his mask off with a smile.

"Pavitr?!" I asked shocked as I went over to him.

"Y/n?!" He said with a huge smile and hugged me. "I was trying to come see you but Miguel said that you been gone for a few days!" Pavitr said fastly.

"Yeah, Hobie has been taking me, place to meet new people." I said happily.

"Woah, woah, woah... You both know eachother already?!" Hobie asked.

"Yeah, he was the first person that I actually met." I said with a shrug.

✩𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸✩

"𝑂𝑘𝑎𝑦, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑃𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑟 𝑃𝑟𝑎𝑏ℎ𝑎𝑘𝑎𝑟. 𝐻𝑒'𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢." 𝑀𝑖𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑.

"𝑈ℎ... 𝐻𝑖..." 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑒. 𝐴𝑠 𝑖 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑖𝑡 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑡.

"𝐻𝑖! 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠... 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒?" 𝑃𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑟 𝑠𝑎𝑗𝑑 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓.

"𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠. 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑢𝑖𝑡, 𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑙." 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑒𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒.

𝑃𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑜𝑓𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦. "𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠." 𝑃𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑟 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒.

"𝑁𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑚..." 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑.

"𝐻𝑒𝑦, 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑘... 𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑦𝑜ℎ 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔?" 𝐻𝑒 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑙𝑦.

"𝑁𝑜, 𝑖'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑..." 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝐼 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑀𝑖𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑙 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒.

𝐼 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑀𝑖𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑙 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑣 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜.

𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑃𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑤.

"𝑂ℎ, 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦!" 𝑃𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑟 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑘. 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓...

"𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠..." 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑙𝑦.

✩𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗢𝗳 𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸✩

"Damn, and Miguel didn't want me to meet you? I feel kinda offended..." Hobie said putting his hand on his chest.

"It's not that bad... At least I didn't met you never." I said with a shrug and turned back to Pavitr. "So Pav, did you ever get with that girl that you liked?"

"Oh... Yeah." Pavitr said with a blush looking away from me.

"That's cool. I still think that you both are a cute couple." I said with a small smile.

I took off my mask with a sigh and gave him a smile that he could actually see.

"I know you have been saying that to me for a long time now-" Pavitr looked back at me a bit shocked. He got down to my level and whispered into my ear. "Are you comfortable with your mask off?"

"Well, only around you both..." I said with a whisper tone.

He nodded with a long 'Oh' with a smile of approval. I could tell that he was definitely proud of me for making friends in a way.

                         ______________

It was almost midnight at me and Pavitr has basically talked this whole time. I totally forgot that Hobie was there but I could definitely hear him grumbling to himself.

"Y/n, don't you have to go home before your roommate gets back?" Hobie said not even looking over at me.

"Your right? She is definitely back already it's fine, I can just call her." I said with a shrug.

"Oliver, is probably worried. Maybe you should go just for today?" Pavitr said patting my shoulder with a smile.

"Okay... Could we talk tomorrow then?!" I asked getting up from floor and standing to my feet.

"Yeah, we can hang out anytime. I don't really mind." Pavitr said with a shrug.

"Are you ready to go now?" Hobie asked putting him hand out to me.

"Yeah, it's fine, if you don't want to take me back. I can go by myself-" I said but got cut off by Hobie.

"No, it's fine." Hobie said quickly opening a portal to my dimension.

"Thanks! Bye Pav!" I said and hopped into the portal.

Once I went inside I was in front of my apartment. Well, Oliver's apartment.

"So, I'll see you next time?" He asked.

"Yeah, when ever you want to hangout I'm for it." I said as I opened the door. Suddenly, something hugged me almost knocking me to the floor. It was Oliver. "Oliver!"

"I missed you! I wanted to show you something but you where out and you weren't answering my calls." They said as they hugged me softly.

"I didn't even know... I'm sorry." I said with a small smile.

"Here." Hobie said tossing me my phone to me. I caught it easily with a short nod.

"Thanks." I said as Oliver practically dragged me inside of the house.

"No problem..." Hobie said quietly as he waved goodbye to me as the door finally shut.

"Come on, I gotta show you what I got!" They said bringing me to her room. "So while I was out I got a dog?!" They said putting the animals up to me as it licked my face happily.

It was a small puppy with a little brown patches all over his body and one big patch on his eye.

"There very cute." I laughed as I took it from her hands. "Where did you even find him?" I asked.

"Well, I got it from the shelter and the old lady basically forced me to get this guy." They said as they petted his head.

"What name did you pick for him?" I asked as I put him in the floor.

"Oh, his name is Zero! I thought it would be nice to name him that. What do you think?" They asked with a small smile.

"I like it her is absolutely adorable!!" I said petting him as he ate his food in the bowl.