"Good. Then, I'll start," she said, spinning the bottle. It landed on....drumroll please..........................ZAC! 

"Zee, truth or dare?" she asked, smirking. "Hmmmm...truth," he said. "Take a sip," Jenna said, gesturing to the bottle pointed at him. He grinned and took a sip of the truth potion. 

"Who in this room would be the best to date?" she asked. "Here we go," Didi muttered. "Obviously, Cae," he said. "Thanks, dahling," I said, flipping my hair. "My turn now," Zac said, putting the bottle back on the floor and giving it a spin. It landed on.........DIDI!

"I chose dare," she said automatically. "I dare you to kiss Tom," Zac said, grinning. Didi groaned. Tom scowled. But, they scooted closer together, leaned in, and their lips connected. 

For a millisecond.

"DONE," Didi yelled, leaning away from him. Tom and Zac smirked.

Didi spun the bottle. It landed on Mattheo. 

"Oh God help me," I muttered. "Truth or dare, Riddle?" Didi asked. "Dare," Mattheo said, grinning. I gave her a pleading look, which was ignored. "I dare you to make out with Cae," she said. I felt my stomach roll. 

"We're in this together," Mattheo whispered to me as we scooted closer. "I guess," I whispered back. Then, he took my face into his hands and pulled me in. I grabbed behind his neck, and our lips locked. 

"BABY LET THE GAMES BEGIN! LET THE GAMES BEGIN! LET THE GAMES BEGIN! ARE YOU READY FOR IT?!" Didi and Jenna screamed. I ignored them as I kissed Mattheo. 

It felt like an eternity when we had finished. But my face was red. And Mattheo was smirking. And my Bitch Squad was giggling. And the boys were grinning.

"Spin the fucking bottle, Mattheo," I said. "If you insist..." he said, obeying. It landed on Nira. I let out an audible sigh of relief. 

"Truth or dare," Mattheo asked. "I'd rather not find a make out buddy tonight, so..." she said, grabbing the bottle and taking a sip.

"Did you complete the mission?" Mattheo asked. Tom immediately looked at Nira expectantly. Meanwhile, the rest of us were confused. What mission?

"Yes," Nira said quietly. Mattheo and Tom didn't say anything after that while Nira spun the bottle. It landed on Astoria. 

"I pick dare," Astoria said. A grin grew on me, Didi, Jenjen, and Nira's faces. Theo groaned. "Make out with Theo," Nira said. Daphne looked livid. I assumed that she didn't like Theo very much. 

Astoria and Theo, like the me and Mattheo, and Didi and Tom, scooted together. They leaned in, and their lips locked. I saw Enzo cover his eyes like a child, and I stifled a laugh. 

"I think I'm done with this game," Theo said, standing up. "Well, the only other thing we had planned was spin the bottle so..." I said, smirking. Theo sighed and sat back down. But I could tell that he felt uncomfortable. 

"Why don't we just do that? I mean, we're only daring each other to kiss whoever we ship them with, so let's just do spin the bottle," Astoria suggested. Theo's eyes widened. I bit down on my fist to keep myself from laughing. 

Timeskip cuz im lazy

"Okay, I think we've had enough makeout sessions to last us the rest of the school year. And I'm tired," I said. Jenna and Draco had just finished their making out, and I was kind of getting sick of watching everyone make out. Not that I was jealous that Astoria had to kiss Mattheo! *insert debby ryan face here* oh, did I tell you that Theo and Nira had to make out? Whoops. Anywaysssssss

"Yes ma'am!" Enzo said, giving me a salute. I rolled my eyes and herded him and everyone else out the door. When everyone left, Mattheo and I set to work cleaning. In wizard-speak, that basically means making everything disappear. 

"I'll go get ready for bed," I said, yawning. "Okay," Mattheo said. He yawned. I grabbed some pajamas from my still-packed duffel bag and went to go change. 

Just as I was finishing up, I heard Mattheo talking to someone in the dorm. Pretty quietly, so I guessed that he didn't want me to hear.

But I still listened in anyways.

"Yes, I asked her and she said yes. I I don't think she was. She had just drunk vertisium(or however the hell you spell the truth potion). We were doing a truth or dare game," I heard him say. There was a long pause. "Yes, I will remember. Goodbye," he said, then I didn't hear another word. I quickly finished up, then got out of the bathroom. 

"Done," I said, combing my fingers through my hair. "I can see that," Mattheo said, smirking. Then he walked into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Do you guys like longer chapters, or do you want shorter chapters? lmk

-Clare