When eyes first met. Chpt 1

Midoriya's pov-

The world changed when I met his eyes.

A spark of electricity ran through my body when I saw his beautiful crimson eyes staring at me; my breath hitched as my heart pounded in my chest.

We stared into each other's eyes for what felt like an eternity; It was quiet. As if there was no one around us.

I wonder if this was what love at first sight felt like.

He starts to make his way towards me, never taking his eyes off of me. I hear a commotion behind me as if someone was running towards me, whoever they were though was too late because he was right in front of me, grasping a gloved hand on my waist.

I let a small gasp out as he smirked at me, Oh, how that did things to me.

"Kurogiri change of plans, we're taking this one as well." the man says in a slightly husky voice with a hint of command.

In a flash, a purple portal was behind him, he stared at me and leaned down to my ear and whispered "Are you gonna be a good boy freckles?" I nod gradually, slightly blushing at the nickname "Good boy" he says as he leads me into the portal.

Everything in me was screaming danger; I know I shouldn't go with him, but my body seems to just move on its own.

"Midoriya!" "Deku!" I hear my classmates yell my name but I don't take my eyes off the man in front of me, too mesmerized by him.

I continued to stare at him before Darkness was all I saw. I felt his hand still holding mine while we walked into the portal; just as we walked in we walked right back out into an abandoned-looking bar.

He walked me to the middle of the room, his hand still on my hips as he starts to caress my face, mapping out my freckles and my jaw then my lips; He stops his thumb on my chin and tips my head up.

"What's your name Freckles?" he asked.

"Midoriya, Izuku Midoriya," I say in a fascinated voice.

"Izuku? What a fitting name for someone as beautiful as you are."

I blush as I hear him speak, "What's yours?" I asked him shyly.

"Tomura Shigaraki," he says. It's quiet while we stare at each other, his mouth moves to speak but before he could, someone spoke.

"Shigiraki." someone with a deep voice startles me as we both turn to look at the person or well people.

"What happened? I thought we were only kidnapping the loud blonde kid." The Man says while holding an unconscious Kacchan- wait a moment Kacchan! I do a double-take.

When I saw Kacchan my breath hitched, and my eyes widen as I realize that I had just gone willingly with a villain, and I'm in their base...well shit all because he was hot and mesmerizing!

"Some things changed Dabi," Shigaraki says, drawing my attention back to the man whose name was Dabi. But didn't last long because I heard movement beside him, my eyes went back to Dabi's side and saw Kacchan starting to regain consciousness.

I started to make my way toward him but felt a hand pull me back. I looked up to see Shigaraki holding me beside him with a firm but gentle grip as he leaned down to my ear, "Stay put and be a good boy." He murmured to me.

I gulped slightly as I stared into his eyes before hearing curses and threats. I looked quickly at Kacchan again as I saw him getting tied to a chair by someone with a mask on, 'he looks like a magician.' I thought to myself while Dabi put a metal mask on Kacchan that looked like a muzzle.

I continued staring at Kacchan before we made eye contact. Kacchan's eyes widened for a moment but turned into a glare as he tried to talk.

His yells were muffled by the muzzle as I continued staring, seemingly not able to look away.

I wanted to move to help Kacchan, but Shigaraki kept his hand on me firmly. As if knowing I would bolt to Kacchan the second he let go.

It feels like forever when they finally took the muzzle off of Kacchan. The first thing that came out of his mouth was, "Why the fuck are you here Deku?!" Kacchan spits out.

"K-Kacchan I-" I couldn't explain it to him. How would I tell him I only came because the leader is hot as hell?! Or that I couldn't take my eyes off of him when we walked through that portal.

I felt like I was hypnotized by him, I couldn't explain it. I stayed silent as I continued staring at Kacchan, I was completely lost for words.

I was startled when I felt a finger on my chin making me look back at Shigaraki, "Sit." He commanded while leading me to a chair, somewhat close to Kacchan.

I sat down expecting to get tied up but when nothing touched my wrist I let a quiet sigh out, relieved that I could bolt with Kacchan when the time came.

Was it bad that I didn't want to though? I'm a hero and he's a villain that wouldn't work out...right?

I was broken out of my thoughts when I saw Kacchan getting untied while Shigaraki smirked, Kacchan was scowling as he stood in front of me, glaring at everyone in the room.

I moved my head slightly from behind his back and caught Shigaraki's eyes again, I looked down suddenly shy as my cheeks turned slightly pink before noticing Kacchan's hands glowing softly, my eyes widen a little as I realized that Kacchan was improvising.

I hoped you liked it, and I'll try to update soon! I hope you have a nice day/night see ya
Songbirds~