#1

: 3rd person

it was a saturday.
which means the day hyunjin's the busiest; practicing on piano, guitar, singing, whatever he needed to do. 

once the brunette woke up, he immediately put on his clothes, did his skincare, and went to the kitchen to make himself breakfast. he wasn't in the mood to make anything big, so he just poured milk and cereal.
as he finished his last bowl, he put it in the dishwasher then went to the room next to the one he slept in to start practicing.

he drank some water before taking out his keyboard, then connecting it to the speakers and sitting down behind it. 'what song should i practice today?' hyunjin thought.

he suddenly remembered the apartment near him playing the song "creep", by radiohead. 'ooh, i should do that. judging by the intro, the piano notes should be easy enough to practice just for fun.' the ferret looking male thought proudly, changing his piano's setting to an electric one.

_________________________

: 3rd person

it was around 11 am when jeongin woke up. as usual, the sound he woke up to was the piano playing from the apartment near him. he was still half asleep, in his own world, but he could still hear some melody from his favorite song playing.

that put him in a good mood for once, after waking up to noise in the morning. he got off his bed, going to the kitchen to make grilled cheese, as he happened to want some.

when he was grilling the bread, the calm piano tune quickly shifted to an intense electric guitar one. "fucking hell. i was in a good mood too." jeongin mumbled under his breath as he threw his head back, rubbing his eyes in annoyance. he took the bread, undercooked or not, he obviously didn't care at that point.

he went to sit on the couch to watch some tv and try to cancel the noise out, and as he was doing so, his eyes wandered off to the internet router.

'i have an idea..' the fox like boy thought as he put his sandwich back on his plate, walking to the router. he took out his phone, clicking the wifi setting.

'i'll change my wifi name to something that loud ass mofo would notice. he might lower his volume down a bit.' he thought again, typing in the new name. "innie, you're so smart!" jeongin quietly praised himself as he clicked the confirm button.

once he was done, he took his sandwich and sat on the couch, impatiently waiting for an answer.

so smart, am i right?

_________________________

: 3rd person

a few hours after practicing, hyunjin decided to stop and order some food as it was already 1 pm.

"oh wow, i've been practicing for some time." he said, looking at the clock with his eyes widened.

he took out his phone, just to find his wifi being disconnected. "great." hyunjin mumbled, opening the internet settings on his phone, just to be greeted by the wifi name "@APT104ULoudAsFuck".

hyunjin chuckled as he read that, thinking 'two can play at that game'.

30 minutes passed since he had changed his wifi's name, and that was when jeongin decided to open the internet settings to check if "apartment 104" had answered in any way.

that's when he saw,
"Apt???SayItToMyFace#104". when he read that, jeongin looked at the screen with a judging look on his face, then looking back at the door. 'you asked for this.'

_________________________

a/n
new fic gasps
i have no idea if i like this or not though so i'd like feedback !!