Chapter 3 (Fun With Cage arc)

Zacznij od początku

Spider-Man would've been so disappointed if he saw the boy's condition. He groaned and took his mask off before placing it between his upper and lower teeth. He started to slowly pull the spear as he bit hard the mask, hiding the crying and shouting he was doing.

As the spear got out of his arm, Spider-Boy let it fall to the ground and tried to push himself up, the pain made it hard for him but he tried to ignore it, every breathe he took, the bullet wound on his chest hurt more.

He was still inexperienced, Spider-Man wouldn't fall for it. If he was there, with the boy, the rookie wouldn't be in thus condition. Spider-Boy needed Spider-Man, more than Spider-Man needed him.

Spider-Man needed Spider-Boy to keep the city safe when he was gone or just lazy. Spider-Boy needed the man to protect him.

He was just another kid, who dreamt to be a hero and when he got what he wanted, he felt empty, he felt pain and suffering.

He was just Y/N L/N, a troublemaker teen who had no business doing any good. He was never someone who helped people, he used to hurt people, get into fights, bully some people and more.

More... Y/N was a monster, now he was out there trying to play hero, and of course, failing miserably.

He finally managed to stand still, his eyes got blurry from the tears in his eyes. He slowly pullet out his phone and looked at it, the screen was broken, nearly impossible to see. He slowly opened it and his fingers went to an ID, his eyes landed on it as the boy stared, he only stared at the ID.

Did he want to call her? Bother the girl with his dumb troubles, reveal his identity to the said girl and risk her life first his dumb ass? He closed his eyes then swiped upwards, his eyes then landed on another name, "Stan The Man!". The old man was probably asleep right now and Y/N didn't want to bother him.

He closed his eyes and began to think, he got tired and slowly slid down with his back pressing the wall. As his butt connected the ground, Y/N slowly oulled his legs towards himself, completely ignoring the pain on his chest.

It happened again, the boy needed help again. After the Jack O'Lantern incident, Y/N was somehow confident he would be okay, despite the people saying otherwise. Now he knew why. The people were right.

Y/N, Spider-Boy, he was just a sidekick, nothing more and maybe even less. He closed his eyes as he felt tears began falling. Why was he crying, this was nothing to him.

He was beaten worse before, why now? Why cry now, Y/N? Why...? Y/N slowly muttered to himself as he wiped his own tears.

Y/N:"Come on... Y-You're a s-strong b-boy..."

His eyes then widened when he said that, bringing back many memories of him.

The small kid fell on his knees, running after a football that was rolling away from him. The cold concrete floor hurt his knees, he felt blood began dripping and his eyes were shut in pain. 

He started crying, no one was aware of it. He wanted to scream for someone and he did.

Y/N:"Papa!"

He shouted while crying, hearing the noise, a man looked out of the kitchen window and when he saw the boy, his eyes widened. He ran out of the house, towards where the boy was sitting at. He then crouched in front of him, looking at the boy holding his knee. The man slowly spoke with a comforting voice.

Man:"What's wrong, my boy?"

The man asked, making Y/N look up. His eyes met the colorful blue eyes and he spoke while sniffing.

Y/N:"I-I was r-running a-after the ball a-and I-I..."

The boy stopped talking as he looked at his father with teary eyes. His father gave the boy a comforting smile before speaking.

Father:"And you fell down?"

The boy nodded as he was trembling, his father shook his head with a smile and pushed himself up before looking down at his son. He then showed the boy his hand and spoke.

Father:"Come on, you're a strong boy."

The boy raised his head and saw his father look down at him with a smile. His eyes filled with determination and he held his father's hand before pulling himself up, showing the man how strong he was.

The man quickly caught the boy from his arms and lifted him up. He then started carrying the boy towards the house as he spoke with a smile.

Father:"Let's go to your personal nurse!"

He said, making the big giggle.

Y/N shook his head as he let go of his arms. He looked around and let out a sigh when he remembered the bullet wound on his chest. He slowly pushed himself up and decided to go back to Cages.

Even though he said he would be on lookout for them, right now, that was the only scenario he had in mind unless he wanted to reveal his identity to someone.

He quickly raised his arm and threw a web before pulling it, swinging away in pain.

Mayday was sitting on her room, her head between her hands as she looked down to the paper in front of her. It was filled with grades, and not good ones. The best one being a "C-".

Mayday sighed as she took her phone and began dialing a number. It was the second time she called him tonight but she wanted to know, how to help her friend.

As he heard someone pick up, she spoke, softly.

Mayday:"Hey, Tyrone. Sorry for bothering you again, I know it's the second time tonight."

Tyrone:"Ah, you're fine Mayday! Don't mention it."

She heard the boy say with an energetic noise, making her mood go up. She then smiled and spoke.

Mayday:"Uh, I think you know why I am calling you so I'm not going to waste much time. I got Y/N's grades."

Mayday heard a hum from the other side of the phone. The happy boy then asked, his mood worse than before.

Tyrone:"I'm assuming since you're calling me, they must be pretty bad."

Mayday:"Bad is an understatement, he only has one grade below an F and it's a C-!"

She heard a groan from the other side and then the boy spoke.

Tyrone:"That's pretty bad... Look, how about I talk to him about it tomorrow at lunch?"

The girl nodded in approval then spoke.

Mayday:"That works for me, okay, bye!"

She said as she hung up, knowing the boy would hang up without saying his goodbye, it was something he always did.

Mayday looked down at the papers, she then walked to her bed and threw herself onto it. Her back hit the soft bed, making her smile and sigh with satisfaction.

When she closed her eyes, everything was calm for a few seconds, then something happened. She heard a thud on the window and jumped up, scared.

The first thing she saw when she turned at the window was nothing, there was nothing. She slowly approached the window and opened it. She looked to the right, when she turned to the left, her eyes widened.

She saw Y/N, sticking to the wall with a suit, specially the Spider-Boy suit consisting of a hoodie some sweatpants and a mask, that was hold by his mouth. Mayday looked shocked, then spoke.

Mayday:"Y-Y/N?!"

The boy gave the girl a painful smile and muttered in pain.

Y/N:"S-Surprise..."