CHAPTER THREE A NEW ERA OF A NEW GUARDIAN [3]

Start from the beginning

It was healing the people and the land.

After some time, it stops and returns to it position.

Another Element Statue rises up from it position. The Earth Statue raise its hand and the cracks on the land begins to reattach to become one solid ground. It returns to it position.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Everyone returned to their houses safely and healthy. Zatoi still preparing for the New Era Ceremony kept his eyes on his wife and child like a hawk.

Tomorrow was a new Era........

Meanwhile, Mgbenago gentle sneezed but she sneezed out a fireball which touched Enago's clothes and was set ablaze. Enago jumped out of fear as she tried to quench the flames from her skirt but only got worse as the flames got bigger and bigger. Zatoi saw that and tried to quench it with water but it only got worse, the fire was 4 times bigger than the last, Enago screamed like crazy and Zatoi ordered her to take off her burning skirt but she froze as thousand of eyes were on her.

How does he expected her to TAKE OFF HER SKIRT IN FRONT OF THE PUBLIC!!

Zatoi has taken his words back when he realised there were a lot of eyes on her. Mgbenago's hair suddenly wrapped around her waist quenching the flames.

Well that was a relief.

The preparations were still undergoing till Early Night for tomorrow's event.

*****************

She gently puts the baby on the wooden cradle beside the mattress. Zatoi walks in quietly.

"She is asleep?"

She nods earning a hum from Zatoi.

He sits on the mattress after taking his bath.

She softly inhale at his muscular arm, the water drips out from his hair to his back and chest, which made her blush as a red tomato. Zatoi said nothing but chuckles at her shyness, she heard his laugh and covers her face in embarrassment after awhile, when she brought her hands down. She blushed so hard as Zatoi was too close to her face.

Zatoi softly chuckles as he caress her hip and smooches her on her cheek.

"Zatoi?, She might wake up!" she glares at him.