"No, of course not," Y/n's voice lowered at the accusation. "I'm just wondering because, Cal, you do have a target on your back. I think we should definitely find the holocron, don't get me wrong. But, young Jedi like those kids-"

"It's either that, or we risk the Empire finding them before us," Cal interrupted her. "They get tortured, trained under the Sith, and transformed into Inquisitors... Just like Trilla was." He turned away from her to continue his path forward. "I can't let that happen. I won't let that happen."

"And it won't. We won't let that happen," Y/n agreed, following closely. "But, we just need to think about everything before we go off to try and restore the Jedi Order under the noses of the Empire's worst."

"We have," Cal said, hopping up onto the ledge of the cliff they were on. Ahead, there was a way for them to get back to the mainland to return to the ship. "It's the only decision that is best for the galaxy."

Y/n let out a sigh, watching as he jumped over to the platform across from them. "If you say so, Jedi," she spoke softly, just enough so that Cal could hear her.

"Look, Y/n, I don't want to argue about something like this," Cal turned around as she swung over on her grappling line, facing her fully. "If we do, then... then what's the point of it all?"

"I understand, Cal. I do. Well, as best I can without being a Jedi," Y/n said, finally glad he was facing her. "I'm just... thinking out loud. Trying to exercise restraint. I see in hindsight, doing that right now probably wasn't the best idea."

"No, it's okay," Cal admitted, stopping himself from going forward. "Maybe a little bit of restraint in what we need in times like this. To stop us from going as far as they're willing to go. Otherwise, we're no better than them."

"Cal, no matter how far you fall on this journey, you will always be greater than the Empire. And the Inquisitors," Y/n stated, and his eyes widened a little bit. "Because you are doing this to help those children. You are doing this to bring back a great order of protectors. And the Empire? Trilla? Darth Vader himself? They're all doing it for the betterment of themselves and their twisted ideals."

Cal paused on her words, gently gazing into the pools of her eyes as he listened. She certainly had a way with how she spoke. It always made Cal feel as though he was on top of the world. Right now, he felt he needed to keep going to help save those children across the galaxy. He was going to be damned before the Empire got ahold of them. He let himself smile, glancing to the floor before meeting her gaze once again and saying, "Come on, Doc. Let's get back to the Mantis."

Y/n gestured for him to go first, following close behind him as she swung from her blaster's grappling hook. Unfortunately for them, the light atmosphere was broken by the sounds of Trilla speaking in their comms once again. "Very good, Padawan. You've cleared the way," she said, and they could almost hear the grin she had on her face as she spoke.

"What are you walking about?" Cal demanded, although his confusion also overtook his voice.

Trilla laughed her malicious cackle, Y/n rolling her eyes as she did. The woman was so cocky, she could choke on her own ego. "I needed this tomb raised. And now that I have what I need, you're of no use to me. And dear, young Y/n, your mother sends her regards. She's waiting for you."

"You can tell her I'd rather enter a pit of gundarks than talk to her, let alone see her," Y/n snapped back over the comms. Cal put a hand to her shoulder to calm her, shaking his head. She knew he was right. She shouldn't let the Empire's servants get to her head.

"She'll be anxious to hear from you."

Thankfully for the both of them, Trilla cut off her comms. They let out sighs, while BD whirred Beep!