"This hoe Aniyah want me to slide over there right now." He smirked as he typed on his phone. "Bitch don't you got enough going on? You gone go cheat again?" I mugged him. He just shrugged in response as he put on his shoes.

"I'll be back later, stay dangerous." He nodded his head at me before walking out.

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

ALL I WANTED WAS FOR YOU TO STAY,
ITS THE BARE MINIMUM FOR ME...

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Miyanna Nari Jenae , 17
Salt Lake City, Utah

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖Miyanna Nari Jenae , 17Salt Lake City, Utah

🟰

"I know everything, but I treat you like I don't know about it." I mumbled as the music played in my AirPods.

I walked through the airport as I waited for Alex, Jeffrey had told me they would pick me up from the airport because he had something to do.

I scrolled through my phone seeing kentrell had sent me an audio file named "Tell Me.MP3"

"Boy." I laughed to myself as I clicked on the file playing the song.

Ayy, you know, from the first time I saw you
I, I always had a special feelin' for you

I smiled as the song began playing. This man plays all day.

Who you lovin'?
Who you lookin' for to see
when out clubbin'?
Tell me after, is it anyone you leave with?

[ I'M A DOG, BE THUGGIN' EVERY HOE
AFTER ALL, YOU KNOW I DO NOT TREAT YOU LIKE THAT, NO
YOU BE THUGGIN' ME, TREATIN' ME LIKE YOU DONT LOVE ME AT ALL.
YOU BE TELLIN' ME HURTFUL THINGS WHEN YOUR FEELINGS GET INVOLVED.]

I shook my head as the remainder of the song played. I looked up seeing someone holding a sign that said "YANNA" with a black heart drawn on it, I'm assuming the person was Alex.

"Hey." I greeted him. "You're Miyanna right?" He asked. I nodded my head. He grabbed my suitcase leading me to the car.

Alex sat in the front seat with the driver, as I sat in the back. "Did you need to stop anywhere before we get to the house?" Alex asked. I shook my head no in response. "No, I'm fine."

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"Hey brother in law." I smiled at kentrell as he opened at the front door. "You not as funny as you think you is." He mugged me as he stepped to the side to let me in.