00

BETRAYAL

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"Whatever mane you trippin."
Jeffrey kissed his teeth walking away from Miyanna.

They had been arguing the entire day, Miyanna had recieved a screenshot of a Jeffrey alongside a girl laid in a bed, the girl had posted it in her close friends.

Jeffrey was more worried about how it got back to Miyanna instead of the fact that he cheated.

"You acting like you mad at me, you the one got bitches posting you!" She yelled in frustration.

"Son, I just told you ain't know the fuckin girl. Miyanna get away from me mane." Bway yelled walking out of the door being sure to slam it loudly on his way out.

kentrell watched closely as the two argued.

Miyanna shook her head in disbelief that
he could treat her like that.
She had been with Jeffrey since she was 16,
he was her first boyfriend.

She knew that soon, they would have to leave each other alone but she didn't think it would be so soon.

He was all she knew.

⋆˚✿˖°

"Why you let him treat you like that?" Kentrell asked her standing near as she was left there stuck.

"I don't know, I love him... he's all I know."
She mumbled back honestly.

Miyanna hadn't had any experience with relationships before Jeffrey , so she thought the things she was experiencing and going through with him were NORMAL. 

"You don't deserve that, ya." He mumbled. "You too pretty to be crying over a nigga." He said sincerely.

"I find that hard to believe." She laughed dryly shaking her head as tears flowed down her cheek. "I mean it mane." He said grabbing her by her chin. "Stop crying." He told her.

"Thank you, kentrell." She mumbled.

They held eye contact in silence.

Before they could think on it they were both leaning in. Miyanna hesitated before speaking. "Your brother." She mumbled.

"Fuck that. He not worried bout yo feelings why you worried bout his?" He said bluntly before pushing their lips together.

Miyanna moaned in between the kiss.

"What if he comes back?"

"He not." Kentrell assured her grabbing her face kissing her again. Kentrell tapped her leg signaling for her to jump, before holding her up leading her upstairs.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"This was a mistake." Miyanna said grabbing her clothes. "No it wasn't." Kentrell mugged. "Nigga ain't even worried about you, why you worried about him." He said starting to get annoyed.

Miyanna hadn't realized that kentrell had been watching her since they met. It was something different about her, He craved her.
He wanted her, no, he needed her.

"It doesn't matter, you're his brother. Do you know how I look right now?" She exclaimed.

"What you mean how you look? I approached you. I knew what the fuck I was doing." He scrunched his face up. "Whatever kentrell." She said grabbing the last of her things.