11~subha knows truth❤

Start from the beginning

Subha didn't look at them she was looking were is her friend after sometime she look down.

Suddenly one person came and said"here you take your phone".

Subha look at him with smile.

Krishna rukmini yagna satya and parth were shock to see the person and the phone they realize that subha hear everything.

The person is karna.

Karna said"thank you subha".

Subha look at Krishna and said"why you are thanking karna i should thank you".

Karna said"ok you're welcome but what I did".

Subha said"because of you I get know my bhai study hard I am write bhai".

Krishna said"my princess I................ ".

Subha said" Leave it bhai you can study I will go ".

Krishna said" Can't you forgive me".

Subha said"no".

Karna said"leave it subha is your angry cool down".

Subha look at him and said with eyes"don't say".

Krishna said"what why you get angry ".

She turned her face to make him realize she is angry on him.

Krishna said"karna say why she get angry say karna say".

Subha know if he get to know he will become angry man .

Subha said"noting leave I am going let's go karna".

She walk from there not walk she run from there.

Krishna said"guys cancel the plan let first get to know why she get angry it can't be small reason"

All nodded he goes behind subha.

Subha said"why you say in front of bhai he will become more angry".

Karna said"ok i will not ".

Subha said" Ok bye you go to vrushali ".

Karna said" Yes I forgot she said to drop her"

Subha said"then go fast".

Karna said"how will you go".

Subha said"bhai is coming ".

Karna said" You means Krishna ".

Subha said" No ram bhai".

Karna said"ok bye subha".

Subha said"bye" .

Subha sees her bhai she goes near him and hug him and gets inside car. She waved her hand towards Karna and said"bye".karna to waved.

Karna turned and find Krishna. He didn't talk to him he start to leave but Krishna said"may I know what you were about to say Karna".

Karna said"nothing "

Krishna said"karna i her brother please tell me Or i can't get peace ".

Karna think for sometime and then said" Ok but promise me that you will not tell her that i tell you or I will loss my friend ".

Krishna said" Promise I will not tell her ".

Karna explain him how duri forced her to say yes.

Krishna said" How dare he".

He was about to go and beat him but karna stop him and said "what are you doing she didn't tell you because she was worried for you if you will fight then she will feel bad so please dont go".

Krishna said" Ok but he should not come near my sister".

Karna said"ok i take responsibility".

Krishna smiled at him and left.

Karna goes to vrushali

Krishna goes near his friend.

Rukmini ask"what happened ".

Krishna said" What I said her on morning become true".

Parth said "what you said her in morning".

Krishna said" I said her that today on her first day someone will propose her".

Satya said"who dare to propose her".

Parth said"yes say we will teach him a lesson ".with fear of lossing her.

Krishna said" He is your cousin duri".

Parth fisted his hand in anger he always hate him because of his bad nature. He feels very possessive toward her.

He explain everything.

Parth said"then its correct time to teach him a lesson ".

Krishna said" Yes but not know everything has a perfect time and my sister is like me she slap him ".

Parth take a relief breath.

Satya said" I seen her from childhood her angry is very dangers".

Parth said "sometimes have angry is good".

Krishna said" Rukmini tell you brother to be safe if subha every meet him she will not leave him easily ".

Krishna start to laugh

Rukmini said" She is this much Concern for you".

Krishna nodded.

Satya said" Krishna is very true because I see her once a boy say something about krishna she didn't leave him she said to ask forgiveness from krishna then she leave her then thing want your brother state will".

She too laugh with krishna.

Yagna said"so are you going to talk about it or we are going for movie".

Satya said"we are ready ask krishna because if his sweet gf become angry gf he have to homeless".

Krishna said"you're not to correct if my gf become angry there is one thing after that her angry melt and that's chocolate which I hate and she love".

Satya said"do you remember that once you fight with subha then she get angry then you ask sorry but she said you have to eat chocolate you eat only for her".

Krishna said"yes I never say no to her seeing her face I get melt so I agree what she said".

Parth was hearing it with very careful. He agree seeing her face anybody can melt. suddenly he ask to Krishna "Krishna why did she become friend of karna".

Krishna understand he said" Parth its her decision to whom she should make friend not mine so I can't say anything to her but if she makes friend that she didn't break it till last".

Parth Nodded.

Krishna said"come on let's go to our movie it's time".

They all goes to watch movie.

Subha reached home with ram.

To be continued

How was chapter?

Please vote♥