It was a dried petal, a dried petal of what you have been seeking for and was intrigued to have. The blue dried lily, dried out and was dead, and straight to the path it was in—there is a place that is vivid inside your dreams you commit to when you're in your slumber.

The place was dark, cold, and is dead for you to live in, everything is covered with dust and webs that signifies how old this place you're standing on. You have explored tons of forest and you have never spot this place before, never once you have seen this beautiful and neat old place.

"Wow" all you could mumble as you explore to every corners and where your legs could land you inside, this was dazzling for you especially when you could recall being inside in your dreams. A mere coincidence that really gets you all worked up that you didn't stop to look forward through every places inside, everything is so beautiful to you and for you.

Inside the place, there placed a chamber where you could say you have been before I your dreams, and so, you enter. Deja Vu hits you when you see the place that is in a complete mess, very far away from what you could see on the outside where you have your eyes laid on. This place was covered with dried blood that filled the ambience with a not very settling smell that lingers on your nostrils, it is making your stomach turn. Still, despite of how much the smell irritates you, you still let your feet enter the room and proceed on looking.

On the floor, there's a knife laying and is covered with blood, fingerprints were visible that have no difference with yours, odd if you could say. You let your fingertips roam the surface as you walk forward inside, but stopped when a thin paper made its way to touch your skin and give it a slight cut, making you hiss.

I shall return for you, I will seek for you, I am looking forward having time like this more, time where I could give you a warm embrace of my body.

The handwriting is familiar, though you couldn't say from where it belongs as you kept on reading and reading, making every words connects inside your head.

I have been longing for your, for your touch, for your body, madness is about to drive me insane.

It was odd for you because you can clearly think of one specific man who would do such like this, the man who would crave for you unknowingly why so.

Y/N I am so desperate to have you once more. . . please, return to this home.

And with a glimpse to the wooden floor where you stand, there a silhouette hovering your seating figure while reading carefully and looking at it discreetly as you could.

The figure didn't budge and just stand there feet away from you like it was trying to figure something out, though you are not intrigued by it that you just brush it off your shoulders. You are focused on reading everything inside this paper that you pay no attention to it, not wanting to get interrupted just by feeling its heavy presence.

Suddenly, a sound of a sword being pulled out made its way to your ears that awakened every part of your body, leading you to twist yourself above the floating air and backing away meters away from him. You sure are that this man was strong due to how heavy he's making you feel as his presence surrounds yours, making it hard for you to read each words that you're really looking forward to finish and understand.

"Backing away, huh?" A swung with his sword made you jump again as you kept on dodging it and not wanting the both of you to get hurt, still recalling what morals you are taught with. "Yes" it kept on going and going until a strong blows of wind started to come straight at you, and the man was now gone on your vision but can still feel him around you.