Chapter 181-183

Chapter 181

In the face of Lawrence's suspicion, the room suddenly quieted down.

"There is no need for Xie Yunzhen to lie to us, and this medicine has been checked by my uncle, and there will be no problem." Roland had no doubt at all and poured himself a glass of water.

After a few clicks, the pills went into the stomach.

It belongs to the kind that can't go back on regret.

"Eat it, I know Xie Yunjing. He won't fake it here." Montaigne did not say that he trusted Gracie, but chose to believe in Xie Yunzhen's character.

When it comes to character, it is true that Xie Yunjing is more trustworthy.

If it hadn't been for Gracie poisoning Xie Yunzhen first, so many of them would not have experienced these torture and humiliation.

Hearing Monte's words, Lawrence and Hope swallowed all the pills silently.

After swallowing the medicine, several people sat on the sofa, and no one said anything.

After a long time, Lawrence whispered, "In the future, will we completely get rid of Xie Yunjing's control?" Yesterday, when they saw the happy meeting of Xie Yunzhen and Song Jingshu, they understood the relationship between the couple.

So in fact, they have always been pinched and controlled by Xie Yunqi.

"It can't be said to be completely out of control, it can only be said to be relative, but I believe that China will not do too much." Monty's eyebrows did not unfold.

He felt that a few young people still thought too simply.

If you get on the same boat, it means that you have a handle in the hands of the other party. For this handle, if there is a need for help in China in the future, they will more or less consider helping.

It's not a help, and it may also cooperate.

Friendly cooperation.

The confusion in Lawrence's eyes disappeared. They understood Monta's meaning and understood that their four families would not have a strategy against China in the future.

"China is so backward. I believe that they have been unable to catch up with us for hundreds of years. It's okay for us to help properly. As long as we die, some things in the past will disappear in the years."

Lawrence is a transparent person.

"I hope so."

Meng Tai looked at the last antidote in the medicine bottle and sighed. The antidote was obtained by them after paying a lot of things. He hoped that nothing unexpected would happen in the future.

"I don't want to deal with Song Jingshu anymore in my life."

Hope, who didn't say much, rarely sighed in public.

Both Lawrence and Roland nodded. Song Jingshu could bring great benefits to them, but compared with the benefits, they were also under great pressure. They lost a lot of hair in just a few months.

"Try to stay away from China if you have nothing to do in the future."

Montae made a summary.

Several other people nodded hard.

As several people talked, three hours passed quickly. In the conference room, Jones and Ye Kang stopped at the same time.

At the first time, both sides recovered their respective information.

The four shook hands kindly, and then left the conference room with their own boxes.

This means that the cooperation in the morning is over.