"As your student council secretary, I will be responsible for keeping accurate records of our meetings, maintaining communication with our student body, and working collaboratively with our council members to make decisions that benefit our school community.
I have experience in leadership positions and I am committed to using my skills and knowledge to serve our school to the best of my ability. I am organized, detail-oriented, and I have a passion for making a difference in our community
If elected, I will work hard to ensure that our student council operates efficiently and effectively. I will work closely with our council members to ensure that we are making decisions that reflect the needs and concerns of our student body.
I am excited about the opportunity to serve our school as your student council secretary. I believe that I can make a difference and help to create a positive and inclusive school community. I hope to earn your vote and your trust
Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to the opportunity to serve as your student council secretary"i smile widely.i heard them applause and other's are shouting.

"Wow! Masyadong mainit ang labanan ng ating mga kandedato,"masayang sambit ni ma'am mill which is the principal.

"Please welcome our upcoming protocol officer ms.jamine lou"jamine stood up and hand the mic of.

Tumikhim ito"My name is Jamine Lou and I am running for the position of student council protocol officer. I believe that I have the skills and qualities required to fulfill the duties of this position and ensure that our school events run smoothly and efficiently
As your protocol officer, I will be responsible for managing the protocol and etiquette of our school events, ensuring that they are conducted with professionalism and respect. I will work closely with our council members to plan and execute events that reflect the values and needs of our student body.
I have experience in leadership positions and I am committed to using my skills and knowledge to serve our school to the best of my ability. I am attentive to details, respectful, and I have a passion for creating memorable and meaningful experiences for
our school community.
If elected, I will work hard to ensure that our school events are well-organized and executed with excellence. I will make sure that all participants feel welcomed and appreciated, and that our school events reflect the diversity and inclusivity of our student body.
I am honored to have the opportunity to serve our school as your protocol officer. I believe that I can make a difference and help to create a positive and memorable school experience for everyone. I hope to earn your vote and your trust"bumuntong hininga ito bago nagsalita ulit

"Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to the opportunity to serve as your student council protocol officer"she smiled and bow her head.agad na ibinigay ni Jamine ang mic sa susunod nagmags-speech which is si Elaine

"My name is Elaine Alvarez and I am running for the position of student council treasurer. I believe that I have the skills and knowledge required to manage our school's finances effectively and responsibly
As your treasurer, I will be responsible for managing our student council budget and ensuring that our funds are allocated in a way that benefits our school community. I will work closely with our council members to identify areas where we can make a positive impact and use our resources wisely
I have experience in managing finances and I am committed to using my skills and knowledge to serve our school to the best of my ability. I am detail-oriented, responsible, and I have a passion for making a difference in our community
If elected, I will work hard to ensure that our student council funds are used in a way that benefits everyone. I will be transparent in my decision-making and will communicate regularly with our council members and student body to ensure that we are meeting the needs and concerns of our community.
I am excited about the opportunity to serve our school as your treasurer. I believe that I can make a difference and help to create a positive and financially responsible school community. I hope to earn your vote and your trust.
Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to the opportunity to serve as your student council treasurer"she uttered and smiled,the gym was full of applause.After that she gave to James the mic.now it's james turns.

"My name is James Wolston and I am running for the position of student council auditor. I believe that I have the skills and experience required to ensure that our student council operates transparently and accountably.
As your auditor, I will be responsible for reviewing and verifying the financial records of our student council. I will work closely with our treasurer to ensure that our finances are managed responsibly and in accordance with our school's policies and regulations.
I have experience in auditing and accounting, and I am committed to using my skills and knowledge to serve our school to the best of my ability. I am detail-oriented, analytical, and I have a passion for ensuring that our finances are managed ethically and responsibly.
If elected, I will work hard to ensure that our student council operates transparently and in accordance with our school's regulations. I will provide regular reports to our council members and student body to ensure that everyone is aware of our financial status and the decisions that are being made.
I am excited about the opportunity to serve our school as your auditor. I believe that I can make a difference and help to create a positive and accountable school community. I hope to earn your vote and your trust.
Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to the opportunity to serve as your student council auditor"mahabang lintanya nito sabay kindat nagingayan naman ang mga babae dahil rito.

After the meeting de avance.nagtungo kami sa classroom to start our class.