However, it is also understandable that according to the current situation, their families are meaty, and ordinary people are estimated to be even more lacking.

After picking the cucumber and beans, Song Jingshu washed and thought about whether to see Xie Ruolan today. Although Xie Ruolan had sent a lot of supplies before, it was estimated that the other party was reluctant to eat meat.

Or you may not be able to buy meat.

Song Jingshu has long known that this year is also a disaster year. After this autumn harvest, many cities will be short of food in large areas. Not only that, everyone's rations will be reduced by a few more catties.

It doesn't look like much to lose a few catties, but if it is spread flat to a month, it will be one or two taels less every day.

One or two more can be full, and one or two less may make you hungry.

And there is nothing we can do. The whole country has been affected by a large area of disasters, food production cannot be produced, and few foreign countries have established diplomatic relations with China. Song Jingshu only hopes that the Prime Minister can get more food from Mongolia and his country.

As long as you can eat, you will definitely survive the disaster.

"Jingshu, why do you get up so early?"

Shen also got up, washed up, and went into the kitchen. Seeing Song Jingshu washing vegetables, she asked. Although she didn't see her son, she heard someone coming back last night.

"I slept well yesterday and got up. Mom, I'm going to eat cold noodles today. After eating, let's take Duoduo to see Sister Ruolan. They just came, and we have to walk around." Song Jingshu told Shen about her plan.

"Then you have to bring some meat."

Shen also wanted to see Xie Ruolan's family for a long time.

"Then I'll call to apply to get out of the compound." After saying this, Song Jingshu opened the jar to fish for sour beans.

Their beans are soaked in sour water. The weather is hot, so you can eat them for two days. If you don't eat them quickly, you can't eat them for two more days, so she doesn't soak them much.

Soak as much as you want each time to make sure you can eat every day.

Shen's hand-up-sleeved hand-up, the face is up until now, and you can knead it out and cut it.

"Mom, I'm tired of cutting noodles. When Xiao Zhou comes back, you can help me make a fire. The sour beans should be fried in oil to make it taste better." Song Jingshu washed the soaked beans and cut them into half an inch long.

If you want to make sour beans delicious, you not only have to stir-fry them in oil, but also have to cool them to taste better.

Hot sour beans are too sour.

After cutting the sour beans, Song Jingshu peeled the garlic and dried peppers, and even cut a little chopped green onion.

At this time, Shen Shi had already burned the fire and the pot was hot.

The boiled pork was shoveled into the pot with a shovel. The snow-white pork fat quickly turned into liquid = body when it was hot. Song Jingshu quickly put the minced garlic, chopped green onion and chili into the pot, and the kitchen was quickly covered with a strong aroma.

While the minced garlic is golden, Song Jingshu stir-fry the chopped sour beans in the pot.

When acid meets heat, anyone who smells the smell will involuntarily saliva out of his mouth.