Chapter 2 Helping Jazz

Ironhide scooped BumbleBee into his arms before running to Ratchet. Bee come on Ratchet said trying to jumpstart his spark BumbleBee come on Ratchet pleaded to the youngest and most innocent of the Autobots who became like a brother to him but BumbleBee remained still.

We couldn't save him Ironhide said sadly as Ratchet held BumbleBee in his arms.

We lost a great comrade but gained new ones. Thank you, all of you and with that Ratchet and Ironhide ran back to the Autobots base.

Jazz? Newt said knocking on the side of the door Newt go away Jazz said his hands covering his face. Jazz you know BumbleBee will never be gone he'll always be here Newt said pointing to Jazz's spark.

I know Newt it just hurts Jazz replied he was the youngest and most innocent of the all of us BumbleBee became like a brother to all of us and now.....Jazz broke down.

Not thinking Newt walked over to Jazz before  he wrapped his arms around Jazz. Why'd it have to be him? Jazz asked sadly as he wrapped his own arms around Newt.

BumbleBee wouldn't want you to hurt yourself Jazz hed want you to stick together as a family Newt said

I know you're right Newton I just don't think that will be possible Jazz replied.

Jazz's tears soaked Newts blue jacket he always wore but Newt couldn't bring himself to care about the tears soaking his clothes

***************
Am I dead? Is  this heaven? Bumblebee asked. The man shook his head before replying this is the spaces between life and death at this BumbleBee looked confused meaning he asked. Meaning you are not alive nor are you dead but with each passing hour you are leaning more towards death.

BumbleBee nodded in understanding can I see them my brother's I mean Time nodded and just then the ghost of Christmas present came in talking to someone.

Come on. Let's hit the town.

Hit the town? I'll hit something else in a minute. Dragged from pillar to post
in the middle of the night the man said.

Time cleared his throat before speaking.

Huh Sir ? The ghost asked this Autobot would like to see his family do you have time to spare a moment Time asked the ghost.

The ghost shook his head I'm extremely busy sir and with that the ghost of Christmas present disappeared. Time sighed before pointing to BumbleBee before a set of wings formed on Bumblebee's back

He thanked Time and flew unsteadly to the Autobots base he saw Jazz first crying with Newt in his arms. I don't..... It will get better just watch and you'll see BumbleBee thought into Jazz's mind

You promised you wouldn't be depressed if I died so prove it to me Jazz BumbleBee said still in Jazz's mind

I can't Bee I need you back Jazz replied I'll always be here just give me a call and I'll come BumbleBee said.

No Bee don't leave me Jazz cried but it was too late BumbleBee had already disappeared but knowing Bee would come whenever he called was enough to lift Jazz's spark just a little.

BumbleBee knew who he would go to next and that was Ratchet.