Summer Day Creamsicle

it was a hot day on the summer and jack was the ice crem man and the ice cream truck was parked at the side of the road because he was on break. he gets up sluttily and then does a slut drop. "yas queen" he says, vogueing over to the frezer. he had to cool down becase not only was it a SCRORCHING HOT STEAMY summer day but he was also in heat becose he is an omega.

"wow i could brealy go for an orange creamsicle right now" he says. he bends over like a whore and reaches into the frezer for ice cream nd gets an orange creamsicle and its alost melted because its so hot outside and he is sweating. "Ahh cream" he say. He loves cream, especaly orange cream. He needs a spoon for this one because it is so melt. Its dripp everwher alm over his slutty slut slut jeens.

all of a sudde jack smells a smelly smell of alpha scent glands and he gets wet. "HEllo there my name is Markiplier" the sexy hot asian glases waring tall alpha with dark hair and glasseys and a flannel and sexy buff beefy bicepts and sexy low voice says. jack looks up, dropping his drip oran creamcyle on the floor like a stupid bimbo slut whore. "o-o-oh myy gawdd what the fuck" he says blushing cutely like a rupauls drag race watch whoreman twink. who is that hotty hot man he thinks man hes so hot i droped my cremy pop just for that man my glands are going crazy now like disturbia by rihana.

"hey sexy omega nice as can i have a ~melted~ creamy juicy wet moist squelching creamsicle or are you all out because you dropped it?" the alpha says as he noticed the omegas sexy het scent it's driving him crazy like he can hardly resist he just wants to raw him so bad in the yaoi hole.. "ermmmm im actually i-im on my b-b-b-break right know... i was going to devowr that creamy sicle myself.. me floors are so clean im still gonna eat it right here right now. im gonna lick it up.. wanna watch?" the omega says.

mark blushes but he dosent want jack to see so he looks away and his glasses shine in the sun because it's 12:03 pm. "actually i had a better idea why dont i show you my king cone over that freezer right there?" he says. "o-oh my.. what do you men by that i have a felling you arent talking about icecram anmore.. ill sho u my cream... sicle i mean hahaha but whatever you want im down because not gonna lie you get my glands going if you know what i mean im not even in heat but now i am winky wink wink ;)" the omega says cuz hes nervy and a slutty whore slut hooker prostitute skank.

"okie" says the sexy buff alpha. he climb thru the window because his alpha animal wolf instinct our going feral nand he cant control the beast inside him anymore. he grabs jack's waist and bends him over the frezzer ruthlessly and takes of his pants. Oh my i think i feel his king cone against my slutty tight wet hot whore yaoi hole... he wasnt lying he really has the king of the cones. God i want his cone in my tight hore slutty prostitute needy stupid yaoi entrance jack thinks. mark takes of jacks sexy little femineene slutty omega skirt and panties and he puts his Member inside jacks tight little small room temp lukewarm omega yaoi hole entrance. he thrusts in the moist hollow oppening cylinder sferical tropazoid cube yahoo hole and the omega moans cutely because hes a twink.the sexy buff alpha gay ass man reaches around to simulatenously stroke his mini snickers bar and the slutty manwhore twink omega gripes the ice crem freezer and he whimpers loddly as marks huge throbing veiny giant 11 inch shaft plunges in and out of his tight also throbbing leakin now a little less tight yaoi hole and hits his pro state.

"a-ahh t-that f-f-feels so g-g-good m-m-m-m-m-markiplier..." the green haired irish slutty twinky small kawaii omega moans loudly as he clenches his booty cheeks around the hard enormous bulging elongated rod inside him. mark slaps his arse and it leaves a bright red mark on his pale white irish boy bum cheek and he says "shut up whore and take daddy's big strong meat stick."

"u-ugh daddy markimoo-senpai y-your huge throbbing 11 inch alpha shaft (that i knew about prior) f-feels amazing in my dripping omega tight yaoi arsehole pookie.. aaahhh" he says getting close to the edge. the red haired guy manwhore king cone alpha and green haired twink slutty omega are both nearing there climax. "cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM" mark says while he almost finish and then jacks liquid seeps from his weiner and mark comes at the same time and he pulls out after breeding him and says "good omega now you will have my baby" jack whimpers as he feels his cute loose wet leaking dripping yaoi hole get empty because mark pulled out. the beefcake sexy alpha leans in and bites the omega on the neck and he mark him as his own and he says "now you belong only to me i am your alpha we are mates now ok im gonna go now buy" and leaves. jack stands there in shock marks king cone liquid dripping down his juicy quads (he does zumba to lady gaga) as he watches markiplier ran off into the sunset. "you forgot you're belt!!" he calls cutely to his now called owner alpha mate. but he already long gone frolcking in sunset at 12:15pm.

the end :)

we worked really hard on this fic pls enjoy pls we put so much time and effort in to this one this ones so good pls enjoy we lobe you lobe you fans you guys great ok buy