The leader knows that only such punishment will Xie Yunzhen be satisfied, and such punishment is also a warning, warning that all personnel should abide by the confidentiality regulations and not have any negligence.

"Thank you, Comrade Chief."

Xie Yunqi stood up and saluted the leader.

Such punishment can be said to be very heavy, which is a little heavier than the death penalty.

"Comrade Yun Zheng, I'm sorry for you and your family. On behalf of myself and the country, I apologize to Comrade Song Jingshu." The leader solemnly returned to Xie Yunzheng's military ceremony.

An apology that Xie Yunjing's real wife can no longer accept.

In the car back, Xie Yunjing was very silent. His eyes kept out of the car window, as if he had seen the scene in front of him clearly, as if he had seen nothing, and the same in his heart. It seemed that he had thought a lot, and it seemed that he had not thought about anything.

In this way, he returned home.

Judging from the appearance, no one can see anything from Xie Yun Zheng's cold expression.

"Xie Yunzhang." Song Jingshu waited for Xie Yunzhen to see someone at almost noon last night. She was so hot-tempered that she could no longer control her temper. She grabbed Xie Yunzhen, who had just entered the door, and walked upstairs.

They need to have a good talk.

Xie Yunfeng was grabbed by Song Jingshu and went upstairs without resisting, so he followed.

Liu Su and Xiao Zhou would not get along with the couple's affairs. Even Shen went to Mrs. Zhang's house to chat with Duoduo at the first time. Their vegetable garden was dug up and they could grow vegetables.

Song Jingshu really used great control to make herself angry.

With her hot temper, who wants to give her bad pleasure, she can give her bad pleasure on the spot, just like when she first wore it, she not only dares to scold the street in public, but also dares to turn her head and break people's on the head.

So if you really provoke her, you have to pay the price.

It didn't take much time to walk from the first floor to the second floor. Song Jingshu walked fast and pulled people upstairs in less than two minutes. Looking at the three rooms, she was a little hesitant to enter.

At this moment, Xie Yunzhen suddenly hugged her from behind.

Song Jingshu:......!!!

"The person who deliberately spread the news of my death was found." Xie Yunzhen's voice sounded muffled from behind.

You can hear the heaviness in his tone.

"What do you mean?" Song Jingshu was angry. Isn't it good to catch someone? Why did she look like she was going to die? Did she sympathize with the person who was arrested? She was suddenly not worth it for the original owner.

A pair of watery eyes are full of hot flames, as if they can burn.

"Jing Shu, don't get me wrong. All the participants have been punished accordingly. The main offender has been sent to the most difficult place in the northwest. No one can escape the blame." Xie Yunzhen heard the strong fire = the smell of medicine in Song Jingshu's tone, and quickly explained.

Song Jingshu, who was struggling to break free from Xie Yunzhen's arms, calmed down.

"You... let me give you a hug." It is rare for Xie Yunfeng to show such a fragile side in front of Song Jingshu.