[guwonwon] :
:)

[sunfishbastard] :
oh, you're smiling now

[guwonwon] :

hehe
:)

And their chat ends there. Dokja is confuse, frowning as he wait for the other respond. What's this? Why did the sunfish disappeared?

"... Am I that ugly...?" Kim Dokja murmured softly, frowning as he stare quietly and sadly at his own phone. Uriel, obviously and definitely heard that, let out a loud gasp.

"What? WHAT? Ugly? You? Kim Dokja, have you seen yourself in a mirror?!" She said, grabbing both of Dokja's shoulders as she shake him wildly. What a ridiculous, stupid question. Ain't no way Kim Dokja is ugly. Only people who haven't been blessed by Dokja's existence would find him ugly; because they probably don't know him, and are probably blind.

"No shit. Even blind people would find you attractive as fuck!" Uriel blurted out, gripping Dokja's shoulders now.

Kim Dokja let out an awkward laugh, nervously nodding his head. Wow, he have a very supportive friend indeed..!

"Thank you, Uriel. But.. if I really am that attractive, why.." He trailed off, voice becoming quite low as he look down like a sad, disappointed puppy.

"But..?" Uriel look at him, confused obviously. But her gut is telling her that this might actually be related with Kim Dokja's feelings, and she is more than excited to know about it!

"Why would he—"

"HE?!" Uriel cut him off, actually feeling excited now.

"..." Everyone including Dokja is silently looking at Uriel, feeling weird that she seems more excited than before. It feel like she even forgot about the scandal rumours about her and Dokja for a second.

"Oh, sorry. Please do continue your story..." Uriel awkwardly cough once, then smiling at Dokja cutely. Well, at least she's going to be the first person to know about Kim Dokja's secret love story..!

"So, I sent a picture of myself.."

"Uhuh..."

"And he dipped right after." Dokja let out a loud, sad sigh. Hands on his face as if he's embarrassed with his story.

Uriel frown so hard, that she might actually gain wrinkles from it soon. But before she could even complain or say anything, Dokja's phone rings.

Hm? I wonder who is calling him right now?

[sunfishbastard] is requesting for a call.

By the sight of it, Dokja is already trembling in excitement. His eyes sparkles in happiness, as he stare at his phone. Well, Kim Dokja do like this sunfish guy, after all. The way he treated him the whole time they texted each other were more than enough to melt Kim Dokja's heart!

".. Aren't you going to pick up?" Uriel said, interrupting Kim Dokja's thought for a second. He has been staring at his phone for awhile now, might as well accept the call before the ringing ends...

"Oh! Right.. Yes!" And then, Kim Dokja swipe the green button, accepting the call from his sunfish bastard. Well, not his, but, you know what I mean.

"... Hi?" Is the only thing that Dokja could say. And he heard nothing from the other side. What's this? Is his internet connection that bad or something?

Even Uriel is furious with the silence, impatiently waiting for the person on the other side to speak. But Uriel seems to know that the person is probably hesitating, as if Kim Dokja is going to leave him if he speak.

".. Kim Dokja." Finally, after a few minutes of silence, the other side has finally spoken.

And Dokja was happy. 'Oh wow! His voice is really attractive!' Is what Dokja thought at the moment.

Meanwhile, Uriel by Dokja side is flabbergasted. She knows damn well who's the voice owner is. Too shocked by it, she even cover her mouth with one hand.

Dokja is happily talking to the sunfish, while Uriel is typing on her phone. Sending a few texts in her group chat.

[urielxoxo] : Yall

[urielxoxo] : It's Yoo Joonghyuk.

[urielxoxo] : the person that made our kim dokja giggles and kicks his feet the whole time!