☕♡

Title: 🤰 Pregnant 🤰

----

Y/n felt terrible. She's been sick all morning. She's lost count of how many times she's thrown up.

Eventually, Five had to go to work and he couldn't take care of Y/n anymore. So he left Allison and Lila to it.

Lila being Lila, she went out and bought a pregnancy test as a joke.

Lila annoyed Y/n into taking, not expecting it to come back as positive.

But when Y/n looked at the test and saw that it was positive, she didn't know if she was happy or wanted to cry. She wanted a child, of course. But she didn't know how Five felt.

So, she spent the entire day debating if she wants to tell Five now, or wait. Lila and Allison said she should tell him, considering its his kid.

But Y/n was scared shitless to tell him.

"Hey, love." She heard the door open.

She looked up, being pulled out of her thoughts. "Oh, hey."

"How are you feeling?" He sat beside her.

"Uh, fine."

"You seem nervous."

"N-no." She stuttered. "I'm fine."

"You sure?"

She didn't say anything. "You love me?"

"Of course." He chuckled, confused. "Why?"

"And you have to promise you won't leave me or anything." She held her pinky out.

"I promise." He took her pinky in his and kissed it.

"I'm.." She paused and took a breath. "pregnant."

A smile slowly formed on Fives face. "You're pregnant?"

"Yeah."

"With my kid?"

"Who's else would it be?" She laughed lightly.

(Diego's or Ben's 🤷🏻‍♀️ AYE AYE IM JK)

"So, I'm gonna be a dad?" He whispered slightly.

"Yes, Five."

He immediately kissed her, being careful of how rough he was. She smiled into the kiss and he pulled away with a wide smile.

"I love you." He said.

"Believe me, I love you more."

"Sure." He put his lips back on hers.

(I don't want anybody putting "which lips" and I'm talking Abt a specific person. You know who you are ZuziaNeo  )

*BIG TIME SKIP*

After Y/n finally had the baby, they ended up with a beautiful son. They named him Liam.

He got Y/ns eyes and Fives hair and powers. She loved her little mini Five that's always blinking and running around the house.

And Five was an amazing father. He was always playing with Liam and feeding him. He got up in the middle of the night to get him when he was crying. He barely let Y/n do anything.

His excuse was, "You just gave birth, rest a bit."

Y/n knew he was just attached to his son. She could tell how much he loved Liam.

They were her two favorite boys.

And when Liam got older and could walk and talk, the little arguments Liam and Five had were adorable to Y/n. They were always fighting over who gets to cuddle her while watching movies or going to sleep. If Y/n asked for something, they made it a competition to who could get to it first.

It was hilarious to her, honestly.

Her life couldn't get more perfect.

----

HI GUYS I MISSED YOU<33

Anyway

Jeremy got plastic surgery a while ago

- Em 🚬