Part 3: prom night - smut

Oliver POV
Oliver just got home from teen help line and he just got asked out by a girl. "Hey Oliver" Cooper said coming downstairs, why the hell was he still here. "Why are you still here?" I asked putting my bag down confused. "Your mom said I can stay till you got home" Cooper said, I walked up to him and just smiled. "Ok do you want to do something?" I asked knowing he had butterflies I wanted to confused him. "Oh um I don't know" cooper said blushing taking a few steps back.

Coopers POV
I have the biggest butterflies walking up the stairs I don't know what we are going to do I'm confused. "So what are we doing?" I asked confused and Oliver shut the door. "This" Oliver said walking up to me.

Oliver's POV
I walking up to cooper and kiss him. "What are you doing" cooper said pulling away sitting on the bed looking at me confused. "I'm trying to have fun Cooper why do you aways ruin stuff" I said walking up to cooper face to face with him. "Oliver I don't know if I can do this" cooper said. "You know what fine" cooper said walking towards me and kissing me.

No ones POV
Cooper is kissing Oliver slow trying to see what Oliver would do but Oliver just kissed him back. Cooper slowly went down to his neck softly sucking on his neck making sure to leave a mark. "Cooper!" Oliver moaned moving his hips on to coopers. Cooper caught on that Oliver wanted on his lap so he quickly picked up Oliver and sat down on the bed. Oliver was liking it a little to much and started rolling his hips to try and get something out of Cooper. Cooper let out a small moan I'm Oliver's mouth. Cooper slowly moved his hand up Oliver back and thigh. "Cooper" Oliver moaned as cooper sucked on his Neck rolling his hips.
"OLIVER IM HOME" Katie yelled walking up the stairs to Oliver's room. "Shit" Oliver said jumping off of coopers hips onto the ground just before Katie walked in. "Hey what where you guys doing and why are you on the floor?" Katie wondered but got side tracked by Anna-cat getting home. "Cooper you should go" Oliver said getting off the floor looking at him. "Ok" cooper said getting up and walking out.

_______________________________
That was fun 😛

Ps check out my new story 😉