𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

✧༺♡༻✧

'i ain't even drop no songs still poppin'

8/4/22

WHEN Noel woke up to her Taylor Swift alarm, she remembered she was in Baylen's house, in his sister's room, thank God. This was the first time she stayed at Baylen's house in Georgia since they broke up. When they were together, she would just stay in his room.

Obviously she'd stayed at the Florida house, she helped Baylen buy it, and had her own room.

Baylen's parents and Lilah were the sweetest people to ever walk to Earth, honestly (except for the Sturniolo's parents, they were very kind to Noel). Mr. Levine, though he always begs Noel to call him Adam (she won't, not ever), was upset and aggravated that his son would move on so fast from Noel. Their relationship did last for 5 years. Mrs. Levine and Lilah felt the same way, just didn't... express their feelings as much as Mr. Levine did.

When he did, oh he was pissed. Just like this very moment.

"BAYLEN!?? GET UP RIGHT NOW. YOU LET NOEL SLEEP WITH LILAH!?? YOU GIVE HER YOUR BED AND BRING YOUR FRIENDS ALL IN THE BASEMENT TO SLEEP. IF I EVER, EVER HEAR ABOUT THIS AGAIN, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!!" Mr. Levine screamed from the bottom of the stairs.

Noel chuckled softly as she poured herself a cup of coffee, "Mr. Levine I promise it's not that big of a deal. Lilah and I had a good time."

"It's not acceptable, Noel. He needs to wake his ass up and apologize now," The man tutted, bolting up the stairs.

Since Lilah went back to bed, Mrs. Levine was still sleeping, and all the boys were just now being awoken by Mr. Levine, the brunette started going through all the boys's suitcases by the front door, making sure they all packed what they needed.

She started to load suitcases into the Levine's van. There was no way in hell that all 8 of them, plus Sadie, would fit. They were leaving the key in the car so Mr. Levine could swing by later and grab it, but someone would have to sit on someone's lap. There were only 8 seats in the car. It was not gonna be Noel, let's just make that clear.

"Need some help?" Baylen appeared behind her, grabbing the suitcase from her and putting in the trunk.

"No, I actually didn't. If you're here to apologize, save it. What you said yesterday was the truth, I needed to know it," She said, snatching the suitcase he grabbed straight out of his hands.

"Okay."

"Okay? Whatever Baylen, just go inside please." She scoffed, pausing to cross her arms.

"Why, I want to help??" He asked, mocking confusion and scratching his head.

"Just go inside," She finally caved, giggling slightly, "I only laughed because of how stupid you look!!" She called, as he dashed away hollering and cheering.

✧༺♡༻✧

Noel and her friends stood outside the car, hugging goodbyes to the Levine's, "Please take care of him, you know how wreckless he gets," Mrs. Levine whispered to Noel and she pulled her tight in for a hug. Her and Lilah had just woken up. Noel nodded and pulled away.

"Who's sitting where?" Noel asked, pushing her hair behind her shoulders and into a low bun.

"I don't know," Kyle grinned before running to the driver's seat. Noel ran to the passenger seat before being pushed out of the way by Sebastian.

"Ow what the hell!???" She screamed as she almost fell.

Noel sat in the seat, sighing once she realized who she sat next to.