Chapter 1 The golden path

Why have we all returned once again, what possible destiny do the gods still have for us to carry out as we protect Athena as the gold saints? Aiolos!Mu! All of the 12 saints have been awaken and you have taken the longest to get out of your sleep state, covered in your own Cosmo.What have we been revived for Mu. I don't know but it seems no other saints or Athena have been found here or anywhere else and I have no idea where else to find them. All we found was athena's staff which laid behind your body as if it was meant for you.
The twelve gold clothes are all shown to begin to glow and they are all teleported to the house of Sagittarius as Athena's staff begins to glow and she can be heard from its radiating Cosmo.
Gold saints I have called you for one of the most important battle in all of history has taken place a few weeks ago. What's happened, says Mu. The balance between light and dark Cosmo has tipped allowing the soul seer to be unleashed. He is a warrior of legend who has the eyes to see a persons soul and see their true heart. Where are you Athena, says Capricorn. I don't know but this is a battle nobody knows anything about the enemy so I'm going to send you all to eight locations that will have the answers to this sudden change in balance. Wait Athena!
Athena's staff glows and everyone is transported away to 6 separate locations.
Libra and cancer are brought to an ancient temple covered in cracks scorch burns and sudden wave of black mist washes over their bodies.
What is this and where are we,says Dohko. I don't know but I feel a strange energy that just radiated over us, it's as if our Cosmo was just chained absorbed a little but I feel no actual pain. Libra and cancer welcome soul striper castle. I will be your stealer who will explain what it is your destiny is. I am crypto restrictor and this is my restrictor armor. It's a black chaos armor. I will not allow you to unlock your destiny by getting through this castle, this is were you to die! Who do you serve crypto! There is no point in telling a dead man! The only one who will die is you crypto,
Dohko charges his Cosmo and jumps up to crypto and punches him across the face but missed.
We will not be fighting here gold saints! Coward get back here and fight us here, says cancer.dont worry gold saint soon your soul will be on the winning side once I steal your soul and make it a part of my master. What, says both libra and cancer. In order to find your answers that you seek you will have to defeat all 12 of the Chaos warriors to find your chosen light. Wait so everyone has been taken to separate temples all facing different warriors in different areas. Yes cancer and if that's true it means that right now 2 gold saint are in there own and I feel like There's something about these houses we don't understand yet. Come join me gold saints and follow me through the shadows!
Crypto disappears as the doors to the castle open. Alright libra lets go and find out what we're really up against. I never thought I would be fighting alongside the mighty master Dohko again. Same I never could imagine having been revived again, truth is I wonder if will ever be put to rest, how long will we continue to fight, I love the battles but eventually every soul needs to rest. I never thought about it like that Dohko. Many people don't but with extra life that Athena has given to us it is our duty to go and find the truth behind this change in balance and rescue Athena from whoever the soul seers master is and save the world from this darkness. Cancer I know something is different here that is effecting are Cosmo, something is changing us like wild beasts but I don't know how this is happening it's similar to Asgard but i don't know what it could be. Will have to defeat crypto and find some answers so let's go libra let's show them the power of a Gold saint!