Chapter 2: Hiding From The Truth

Carrie fell to the floor while cupping her eye.

Carrie: "Mike please don't, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please don't hit me again!!!!"

Mike picked her up and threw her across the room and her head hit the closet door. Carrie started to cry, she had cuts and bruises all over her body.

Mike: "NOW MAYBE YOULL LEARN WHOS BOSS AROUND HERE, NOW IM GOING OUT FOR A DRINK AND I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANY BITCHING WHEN I HET BACK!!!!!!!!"

Carrie stood up after he left and walked outside, she walked for what felt like miles.

{Brads POV}
Brad: "Kim I need to go back up to Blake and Miranda's house I left my phone there."

Kim: "Yeah go whatever."

Brad: "Kim why are you pissed at me this time?"

Kim: "Nothing forget it."

Brad: "Look I gotta go, but we'll talk when I get back."

I walked out of the house and started driving about a minute away from Blake and Rans house I saw Carrie walking.

Brad: "Carrie what are doing.... oh my god your covered in blood! Get in the truck!"

I drove her to Blake and Rans house and didn't even bother knocking.

{Narrators POV}
Brad: "HELP, HELP!!!"

Miranda and Blake came running into the room.

Miranda: "Oh my god Carrie!!"

Blake: "What the hell happened!!!"

Miranda: "Carrie? What happened?"

Brad walked Carrie to the couch and say her down.

Blake: "Brad can you come help me get the first aid kit?"

Brad: "Yeah."

Miranda: "Carrie calm down, and tell me what happened."

Carrie took a deep breath and tried to stop crying and shaking.

Carrie: "Mike, he, he hit me and threw me across the, the room and, and I, I oh my god!"

Carrie started to burst into tears, Miranda wrapped her in a hug trying to get her to calm down. Brad and Blake then walked into the room.

Blake: "So what happened?"

Miranda: "Mike beat her."

Brad: "WHAT!"

Blake: "Brad come with me I got two guns upstairs and I know where they live."

Carrie: "No Blake please don't."

Blake: "Give me one reason why I shouldn't!"

Carrie: "Because I love him."

Miranda: "What? Carrie this isn't love."

Carrie: "It's the first and last time this is gonna happen."

Miranda: "Carrie it'll happen again."

Carrie: "No it won't."

Brad: "Miranda, Blake can you get me some hot water?"

Blake: "Yeah sure, come on Ran."

After Ran got up Brad sat down and started cleaning the blood off my face.

Brad: "Care you need to get away from him, that way you know that your safe."

Carrie: "Brad I can take care of myself."

Brad then started to lean in and then when their lips touched fireworks started to go off if Carries head and so did with Brads.

Carrie: "Oh god."

Brad: "Oh my god I am so sorry!"

Blake and Miranda then came back in with a bowl of water.

Miranda: "Here you go."

Brad handed Miranda a towel and she soaked it in water then put it on my cut that was on my cheek.

Miranda: "You are not going back there."

Carrie: "Yes I am. And why do you even care we have only known each other for a few weeks and you're acting like my family."

Miranda: "Carrie you are family, you may be new to the family but you feel like my little sister who I have to protect."

Carrie gave Miranda a hug and started to cry.

Carrie: "Thank you so much for all your love, but I love him, I'm sorry but I have to go."

Blake: "Carrie."

Carrie: "I'm sorry."

Carrie walked out the door and started to cry, she felt like a ass because she did what Mike did. After a while she got home and when she walked through the door Mike walked up to her with tears in his eyes.

Mike: "Carrie I am so sorry, I promise that it will ever happen again. If you didn't accuse me of cheating I never would have hurt you."

Carrie: "I know I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Mike walked closer to her and gave her a hug. Mike then kissed Carries head and continued to hug her.

Mike: "You ready to go to bed?"

Carrie: "Yeah."

{Brad's House}
Brad walked through the door and saw Kim walk up to him looking pissed.

Kim: "Where the hell have you been?"

Brad: "At Blake's house helping Carrie get back on her feet, literally. Mike beat the crap out of her and she probably went back home to him."

Kim: "Mike would never do that."

Brad: "How would you know, you don't even know him or Carrie."

Kim: "I know Mike way better than you do!"

Brad: "Well I know Carrie way more than you do!"

Kim: "Oh I bet that you're more than friends right?"

Brad: "KIM! I... I can't keep doing this anymore."

Carrie: "Doing what?"

Brad: "This, us, everyday, every night we fight and I'm getting sick of it, and you know what I'm done."

Kim: "What do you mean you're done."

Brad: "I'm done, we're done, I'll be back for my things in the morning."

Kim: "Brad..."

Brad slams the door and drives over to Blake's house. He knocks on the door and Blake answers it.

Brad: "I didn't know where else to go."

Blake let him inside and they started to talk about what happened.

Blake: "So are you and Kim seriously breaking up for good?"

Brad: "..."

Stay Tuned😬

A/N
I hope you're liking it so far, please comment and vote!!!!!😎😎😎😎