...

Human 

Tw: Angst, Blood, Murder.

Death held puss' hand, blood was streaming from his chest, the claws of the man soaked in the ginger's blood..

"Puss hold on.. Hold on!" Death begged, Puss' vision was blurry. 

"D-Death.. It's my time." Puss smiled sadly, Death felt tears fall. 

"No.. No! It's not, We'll get you to a hospital!" Death told his lover, Puss hyperventilated. 

Puss felt his eyes close, body was shaking and he looked to the side, the person who had killed him, looked at him with a devious smile..

Puss remembered a past with the murderer, they were best friends.. 

"Pass me the ball!" He called to his friend, They giggled as they jumped in the grass, they had escaped the orphanage for one day, they planned to make the most out of it.. "Puss, You're too fast!" Puss' friend called. "You're just too slow~!" Puss teased, They both gave up after about an hour of running around, Puss' friend turned to him as they laid in the grass on the hill. "Puss.. Promise you won't forget me when you leave the orphanage?" Puss was turning 16 next week which was the age when you could leave the orphanage. "Promise. We'll always be friends!" Puss told him, His friend nodded and sat up. "You can't forget about me anyways, when I get out of the orphanage next year, we'll meet on this hill.. Play again like old times and find the magic beanstalk. Do you promise you'll come back?" His friend asked, Puss laughed. "Of course Humpty!" 

Puss felt a tear go down his face.. He didn't make it to the hill that day, He was locked up in prison.

"Death.. Promise me you won't hurt Humpty." Puss begged his lover. 

"What.. But he has-" 

"Promise me death." Puss cried. 

"I promise.." Death said, kissing puss. 

Puss felt the world go black, He was gone. 

Death moved away from the dead body, standing up and showing his sickles. 

"You heard what he said! You can't hurt me!" Humpty laughed. 

Death laughed bitterly, tears fell down his face.

Death showed his fingers, they were crossed. 

"Oops." Death spat, lunging at the murderer.