4

-Human Au-

Death bit Puss' ears from behind.

"Ngh- Will you stop that?!" Puss growled, Death cuddled him from behind.

"Why is it every time I try to be affectionate you're busy.." Death whined, Puss groaned.

"Darling, Be affectionate later, Kitty's coming over and I can't have the house a mess." Puss said, Death growled.

"That stupid girl again? Does she have to come over every day?" Death hugged onto puss tighter.

"Mi amor, We are going to be robbing one of the biggest industries in Mexico, We cannot afford to miss any time to prepare." Puss said, cleaning dishes. "If it was something important we could but-"

"Am I not important enough for you, Kitten?" Death asked, Puss turned around, Death was making puppy dog eyes.

"Don't give me that look.." Puss laughed. "You know what I mean."

"No, I do not." Death growled, Puss kissed him softly.

"You're the most important thing to me, Cachorro." Puss said pulling away, Death held his hand.

"Please don't leave me.." Death mumbled, Placing his head on Puss' shoulder.

"You're so paranoid, My darling.." Puss said, Kissing Death's head.

The bell rang, Puss kissed Death's head one last time, Before walking to the door, Kitty was there, She looked over at death and smirked.

"Did I interrupt something, Puss?" She laughed, Puss flushed.

"It's not what you think!" Puss excused, Death growled, Walking over to Puss he kissed him, Death winked at Puss.

"It's exactly what you think Kitty!" He yelled, Walking back to the kitchen to finish the dishes.

Kitty raised her eyebrows in a teasing manner, Puss flipped her off and let her in, Kitty teased him for the rest of the day.