Cover up.<PAV>

You were currently with your boyfriend. <you pick name>. He is possibly the worst person ever. You have a whole list of things you can't do.
• no talking to other guys
•no wearing revealing clothes
• no having guy friends
• no going out alone because what if your talking to other guys
• don't back talk

The list went on. You hated him and knew you couldn't leave him because he did the classic
"If you leave ill kill myself"
And what if he actually did it. You wish you could just not care
And the worst part is that THIS SHIT WENT ON IN SCHOOL .

There was one day where you were in class with your boyfriend right behind you. You could feel his eyes tracing your body. It made you so uncomfortable. And a new kid walked in. His introduced himself as pavitr prabhakar and he was new to the school.

He was honestly kind of cute. You locked eyes with him, he gave you a warm smiled and on your face flashed a light red. That just infuriated your boyfriend more.

The teacher guided him to the seat at your table

(The desks look like that by the way)

Immediately he struck up a conversation with you. Forgetting about your boyfriend you responded back, being the happiest ever.

After a week of you guys hanging constantly your boyfriend finally confronted you about it, yelling at you saying you weee cheating and stuff like that. It brought tears to you eyes, for the fact that you were getting yelled at. It was so fucking stupid. You slapped him and ran out the house. Calling 'pav❤️'

"Y/N why are you calling so late"

"Can I please crash at yours for a bit."

"Of course."

The next day you came to school in a tank top and some shorts. Just to be greeted with a
"Wow you should cover up you slut" by your boyfriend.

You spotted pavitr with the most flabbergasted face

Him fr

"BRUH WHAT THE FUCK." He screamed

I'll make a part 2