Im sorry i couldnt protect you. <PAV>

(LLL FIRST STORYYY)

You and pavitr have been together for over a year now and this is the happiest you've ever been. Sadly he had never told you about his secret of him being Spider-Man due to the feared rejection.

Recently he had been gone doing something. Maybe doing some homework? You didn't know. But didn't want to invade on his personal life.

You sat at a near by park, reading. Mind full of nothing. Until you heard some yelling. You looked up to see the casual Spider-Man you saw everyday but accompanied by 2 others. You were curious about what was going on but went about your day, knowing it had nothing to do with you.

Moments later there was a shake in the earth. People screamed and panicked. Confused you stood up and looked ahead. Being greeted with a giant building. Falling. A wave of panic coursed through you. People running. You didn't know what to do, so you followed them. You didn't know where you were running you just knew you had to get out of there.

You ended up on a road, crashed cars everywhere. The city you've known all your life in utter chaos. Crashing parts of buildings fell everywhere. Hurt people. You covered your mouth,scared.

"Y/N!"
You looked towards the voice, to see your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, swinging towards you. You recognized his voice.
"Pav?"
You started running until.
Crash

.
.
.
.
The building fell. Crushing you. You screamed and cried. Trying to get out of the collapsed building. Eventually you gave up. Not wanting to try anymore(SAME GIRL). Closing your eyes. Until you heard pieces getting picked up and thrown. And you saw him. Spider-Man unmasked. Pavitr. Calling your name, tears streaming down his face. You and him locked eyes and he pulled you out of the mess. Tears fell onto your face.

" I'm sorry I couldn't protect you."