| Rose - Steve Harrington¹³ |

Começar do início

"Steven!"

We both pulled away and looked at each other.

"Is that your mom?" I whispered.

"Yeah," Steve sighed. "In the kitchen, mom!"

He helped me down from the island and quickly fixed his hair. Then his mom walked in, her face lit up when she saw me.

"Rosalie!" She exclaimed, rushing over to hug me tightly.

"It's nice to see you, Mrs. Harrington," I said, kindly.

"Oh, you too, dear!" She turned to Steve. "What's that around your neck?"

"Oh, it's, uh... Nothing. It doesn't matter, I'm fine." He replied.

"Okay, then. Well, you better pack your stuff, we're moving." She said.

"What? Why?"

"Have you not seen this town? It's a wreck here. We're leaving in two days, come or don't." She walked away.

Steve leaned against the counter with a sigh, running his hand through his hair.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked, softly.

"Well, I'm definitely not going. Especially after this week... And a few minutes ago." He said.

"Speaking of a few minutes ago..." I leaned on the counter beside him. "Where are we?"

"We're at my house," I playfully swat his arm and rolled my eyes.

"Dumbass," I muttered as he laughed at me. "You know what I mean."

"Ok, I'm sorry," He quieted his laughing. "I'm not mad at you for breaking up with me, I never was. I knew you were going through all that shit. Yeah, I didn't expect it to last this long but the point is, I love you and I want to have a life with you." He placed his hands on my waist to pull me closer.

"I love you, Steve." I whispered, grinning, as I laid my hands on the back of his neck and leaned in to kiss him. "Wait, where are you gonna live?"

"I'll be fine. Worst case scenario, I'll stay at a motel or in my car until I find somewhere." He said.

"And you can stay with me too. My dad isn't home that often, so- Oh, shit..." He furrowed his brows at me. "I turn eighteen in two days."

"Oh, shit." He remembered.

Not long after my dad got clean and got us back, we got into a fight. He told me that I had to be out of the house the day I turned eighteen. Something about, me 'not respecting him'. Yeah, no shit I didn't respect him. That asshole beat my little brother and me as children. What did he think was going to happen?

"Hey, wait," Steve said. "I'm sure Fiona and Jesse would be happy to let you stay with them, right?"

"Oh, shit, you're right. And they do like you so you could stay with me sometimes." I said.

"Yeah, and when I eventually find an apartment or something, I don't know, maybe... You could move in with me."

"Really?" I asked with a grin.