2 .

Kell pov

Kell pov .

So I'm walking fast es to go dap up my partner's not paying attention. So I bumped into this stud on accident I was attempting to apologize but I couldn't really get it out her beauty had me mesmerized. I had to put on a tough look so I just mugged her because maybe she not on that type of timing .

So I dap the partner's up rushing to class because the late bell lowkey rung I knocked on the classroom door. Someone opened it all eyes on me but I was only focused on one person. Her I was more focused on her lips. Nah fuck that I mugged df outta her she don't need to know how I feel about her I sat next to her exchanging words "aye don't be staring at me like that" knowing I was the one staring hard es "I looked at you just like everybody else did when you first walked into the classroom so just vibe" she said.

Lowkey wanted to pop her, in her mouth because watch your mouth . I am vibing just don't want you looking at me I said knowing in reality I really do . "okay cool" she said as she put her focus on the teacher .

I was trying my hardest not to just ask for her number or something.. what If she think I hate her? I got out of my thoughts and started focusing on the teacher .

                Moments later the bell rung .

I packed my stuff up and headed for the door suddenly something just took over me.. I asked her for her number not even knowing this girl name yet surprisedly she was down to give me her number "my name Jerzi btw , and yours" I'm kell I couldn't even say nice to meet you she walked off fast es .

 I asked her for her number not even knowing this girl name yet surprisedly she was down to give me her number "my name Jerzi btw , and yours" I'm kell I couldn't even say nice to meet you she walked off fast es

Kam pov.

I peeped Jerzi giving Kell her number I'm looking confused as fuck or maybe I'm thinking to deep about it.. two studs exchanging numbers? Maybe they're just cool but if they with that gay shit I can't communicate with Jerzi anymore shit weird I scrunched my face up just thinking about that weird ass shit .

It was lunch time I'm walking into the cafeteria and I spotted Jerzi shit was still on my mind so I just had to ask her I walked up on her "Jerzi?" Wassup she said dryly "you with that stud for stud shit" at first she was hesitant "nah" she said dryly. Good shit gay as fuck I don't see how people do that nasty ass shit "I have to go to the bathroom I'll be right back" she walked off fast as fuck ts was weird .

 Good shit gay as fuck I don't see how people do that nasty ass shit "I have to go to the bathroom I'll be right back" she walked off fast as fuck ts was weird

Jerzi pov.

Kam came up to me on some "you with that stud for stud shit" she said ts so aggressively like she don't support or something at first I was gonna tell the truth but I just said nah.. I'm comfortable with telling anybody else I was down for ts but with her it was different I don't know.. she was ranting about how it was nasty. I removed myself from this conversation by saying I have to use the bathroom I'll be right back knowing I'm not even stepping foot back into the cafeteria.

School was over .

Lowkey so glad school was over I walked over to the bus loading zone looking for my bus I spotted Kell but I avoided contact hearing what I was hearing from kam I was starting to dislike the stud on stud shit.. how can I let somebody make me feel that way about something I genuinely like? I finally found my bus I walked on sat in my same seat putting my AirPods in .

Then there go kam..she plopped her ass in my seat dapping me up.. "why wasn't you in 3rd and 4th block you skipping and shit how come you didn't invite me" I wanted to be alone.. "you good?" Yeah I'm good. why the fuck is she talking to me when she see I have my AirPods in my ear . I stared out the bus window I really didn't wanna be in her presence right not .

Finally arrived to the bus stop we walked off. "No weird shit but slide me your number trying to get to know you we can be cool and shit" I'm thinking like how Is me giving you my number some weird shit.. what if deep down she's actually into stu- you know what Nevermind I gave her my number and we separated .

I arrived home seeing my dad.. someone I never wanted to see this man did me so dirty but that's a story for another time. I walked to my room making no contact. I noticed I had a text from a number I don't notice I picked up my phone to check it out .

+1(772)***-***~Wtw Jerzi this Kell.

I lowkey didn't wanna respond but I did anyways. ~shii I got nun goin ,, Wydn?

+1(772)***-***~nan frl you gone let me slide?

I just looked at the text I'm not responding.. you tryna slide already and don't even know me for real I'm so tired.. all I'm thinking about right now is flicking my bean...