Chapter 2

"Talking"
"Whispering"
'Thinking'
—{Bell Pov}—

I wake up to a hit on my head from Freya making me jump "good your finally awake" she said with a smile as I just rub my head. "Why did you hit me" I say groggily while sitting up.

"You have to go get a suit the Banquet of the Gods is tonight and I can Bring 1 of my Familia members and normally it's Ottar but you are going this time" she says blooping my nose as I sigh.

"Alright I just have to do my Daily quest" I say as I get out of my bed stand next to Freya. "Okay do that and then get ready" she says as she leaves while swinging her hips making me blush and her giggle at my reaction

!Quest Directions
Daily quest - Getting ready to become powerful

GOAL

[Incomplete] Push-Ups  [0/100]
[Incomplete] Sit-Ups  [0/100]
[Incomplete] Squats [0/100]
[Incomplete] Running [0/10km]

Warning- Failing to complete
the daily quest will bring in a punishment
associated with the quest

'Alright I got time' I think as I get down on the ground and start doing push-ups.

30 Minutes Later

"I get faster and faster everyday" I say to myself stretching after my run but I hear a commotion. "What the?" I look over and see some Appolo Familia Members harassing some girl and the red haired guy.

I walk over "is there a problem here?" I say as they jump turning to me. "Huh oh yeah they killed some of our Familia members and won't admit it" a guy says as I get annoyed.

"And where is your proof" I say as he grimaces. "The one with red hair was around the area at the time and had blood on him there was another person we don't know who but it's most likely this girl" he says as I sigh.

"You two should leave because that could be a coincidence and this girl could have nothing to do with it an did innocent so piss off or I'll make you" I say my face getting shadows on it as I get angry scaring them away.

"Thank you" the girl says as I stop being angry and turn to her. "No problem but I gotta leave now" I say as I start leaving but she stops me.

"What's your name because I am Yamato Mikoto" she says while bowing and I sigh. "I'm Bell, Bell Cranel" I say with a smile. "O-oh and I'm Welf Croozo" the red haired guy says as keep my smile.

"Well I'm gotta go now see ya" I say waving as I leave while waving. "Bye!" They say while waving as well as I smile.

Timeskip

"Welcome back Bell" Freya says as I enter the Familia Home. "Hi Freya" I say as we hug each other. "Oh you got a suit it looks nice" she says as she takes my suit out my hand.

"Oh yeah thanks" I say smiling as i check the time. "Oh we should get ready soon I'm gonna go wash up" I say as she smiles and gives me my suit back.

"I will as well be fast I can't wait to show you off" she says as she quickly walks off making me smile. "Alright" I say as I head towards my room and quickly shower.

I dry off and go back into my room "now let's see how well this suit looks on me" I say lifting it up and then open the casing delicately to wrinkle it.

I put it on and I look good in it.

"This feels great" I say fidgeting with it a bit until it's just right

"This feels great" I say fidgeting with it a bit until it's just right. "Alright I should get to the entrance and wait for Freya" I say as I quickly head down to the entrance and stand there waiting.

After a few Minutes goddess shows up in her dress "you look Amazing Freya" I say as I look to her. "As do you Bell now shall we go" She asks sticking out her arm.

"Of course my Lady" we interlock arms as me and her leave for the Banquet of the Gods.

Timeskip

When we enter everyone stops and looks at us as we walk in our arms locked. People whisper about us as we walk there is a commotion as I look over and see some short girl trying to make some guy look away from Freya.

We walk over to them as I feel lots of Eyes on me but I try to ignore it. "Well if it isn't Hestia it's been awhile, Miach, Takemikazuchi I hope you all been well" Freya says looking at three people there.

"Bell?" I see Mikoto there in a dress. "Hello Mikoto I didn't know you would be here" I look take my hands out my pockets. "I can say the same to you I thought Goddess Freya would have brought King" she says laughing lightly.

"Yeah It is weird but I think it's because of you know that" I say scratching the back of my head as she nods. "Bell let's go" Freya walks away and I start following her waving back at Mikoto.

We walk over to Goddess Hephaestus and Welf. "Hello Hephaestus I didn't think you would show up" Goddess Freya says as Welf walks up to me.

"Hey Bell didn't know you would be here" he says with a smile on his face. "Yeah I didn't know you would be here either" I say as I stand next to freya.

"Hello Hephaestus I didn't know you would be here and Freya you look as Divine as ever" Hermes says as her goes over to us. "Hermes stop or ill have to have Bell here punch you" Freya says gesturing towards me.

"Oh no I meant no Harm just complementing the Lady's" he says smiling as Freya keeps her Smile. "Bell do it" she says so I punch Hermes launching him away.

"Thank you" she says smiling as Apollo finally appears. "Thank You lady's and gentleman

——————
Hey everyone Sean here I'm gonna be honest and say I'm gonna remake this story cause I didn't make this story right I see that now. This what started chapter 2 I could come back and make it more but I am gonna rewrite it.

— Sincerely
Sean the Author